Tuesday, July 22, 2014

••










••

"As long as people will accept crap, it will be 
financially profitable to dispense it."
       -- Dick Cavett

••
Q: Did you hear about the Bill Clinton sale 
at clothing stores on President's day?
 A: All pants half off.

••
A gentleman entered a busy florist shop that 
displayed a large sign that read 
"Say It With Flowers." 
"Wrap up one rose," he told the florist. 
"Only one?" the florist asked. 
"Just one," the customer replied. 
"I'm a man of few words."

••
How come aliens only abduct delusional people 
and not extraordinarily sane intelligent people like 
myself? 

••
Amanda said;  
It's hard to tweet and change the baby's 
diaper at the same time. 
I probably should have waited until I got 
to a red light.

•• 
Feeling sad because my hamster died. 
Well, he's not 'technically' dead yet, 
but I ran out of 
food so it's really just a matter of days. 

••
The Scarecrow didn't have the brains,  
Tin Man didn't have the heart, and the Lion
didn't have the courage. 
So Dorothy remained a virgin. 

••
I cut my finger on a beer can, I now know how Julius 
Caesar felt when he was betrayed by his best friend. 

••
I stash my weed in the middle of a bunch of Russian 
nesting dolls so when the cops are searching for it 
they give up like after 5 dolls. 

••
When I have more than $20 in my account at the end 
of the month I have to wonder what bill I forgot to 
pay. 

••
I always wear running shoes while driving because 
you won't know what the terrain will be like until 
after the cop pulls you over.

••
Chess says everything about men & women. 
The King has to take things one step at a time, 
while the Queen can do whatever the hell she 
wants. 

••••