Monday, April 21, 2014

••










••

In lieu of the recent stabbing spree, 
the NRA is now claiming it would be way safer 
to just cut our steaks with guns.

••
Gus was at the doctors office...
and was standing on the scale. 
"You could stand to lose some weight."
The doctor said. 
"What's the quickest way, doc?" Gus asked. 
"Well", he said "you could start by putting that 
bucket of KFC chicken down." 

••
What if the light we see at the end of
 the tunnel when we die is really us
 just being pushed out of a vagina into
 our next life?

••
A old friend if mine is going through with a 
gender reassignment… Hope he can pull it off.

••
When people go underwater in scary movies, 
I like to hold my breath and see if I would have 
survived that situation. 
I almost died in Finding Nemo. 

••
I do system support in a law firm. 
The other day I had to log a user off and then 
back on. 
I entered her initials and then she just gave me 
her password (Rule No. 1 broken). 
Her password is genius. 
After three tries and the system telling me "access 
denied," I asked her how to spell it. 
She said, "G - E - N - I - O - U - S." 
There's one in every crowd. 

••
Ice skating is now on my list of things in life I 
never care if I do again. 
It's like an anti-bucket list -- it rhymes with bucket,
I can tell you that much. 

••
The angry boy tells the girl after a night of 
passionate love-making, 
"My name is Rob, and not Billy, or Andrew or 
Jack or Ron or Jeremy or any of the other names 
you've been screaming all night!"
The girl replies, "Hey, I wasn't screaming out 
anybody else's name during our bout. 
I was just thinking of baby names, if I were to get 
pregnant.

••
12 doctors in a meeting.......... 
Alright. which one of  you idiots leaked the one 
weird tip to lose weight that doctors wont tell you? 
 IDIOTS! 

••
Two salesmen were going door to door, and 
knocked on the door of a woman who was not 
happy to see them. 
She told them in no uncertain terms that she did 
not want to hear their offer and slammed the 
door in their faces. 
To her surprise, however, the door did not close 
and, in fact, bounced back open. 
She tried again, really put her back into it, and 
slammed the door again with the same result-the 
door bounced back open.
Convinced these rude young people were sticking 
their foot in the door,she reared back to give it a 
slam that would teach them a lesson, when one of 
them said:
“Ma’am, before you do that again you need to 
move your cat.”

••••