Wednesday, October 2, 2013

••








 
••

The Judge said to the defendant.
"I thought I told you I never wanted to see you
in here again."
"Your Honor," the criminal said,
"that's what I tried to tell the police,
but they wouldn't listen."
 
••
Three words to ruin a man's ego...
"Is it in?"
Three words to ruin a woman's ego...
"I don't know"
 
••
A kangaroo mom with seven babies in her
pouch told another kangaroo mom,
"These sleepovers are killing me."
 
••
Q: Why do some people take an instant aversion
to banjo players?
A: It saves time in the long run.
 
••
When I see lovers' names carved in a tree, 
I don't think its cute.
I just think it's strange how many people bring knives
on a date.
 
••
Knock Knock
Who's there?
Adolf!
Adolf who?
Adolf ball hit me in the mouth!
 
••
"Dave, describe your sex life in two words."
"My what?"
 
••
A chicken and an egg are lying in bed.
The chicken is smoking a cigarette with a
satisfied smile on its face and the egg is
frowning and looking put out.
The egg mutters to no one in particular,
"I guess we answered that question."
A man takes his sick dog to the vet.
 
••
The vet lifts the dog onto the the operating table,
looks down and says "Say ahhhhhhhhhhh!"
The man looks at the vet and says;
"The dog can't speak".
The vet says to the man "I was talking to YOU.
This dogs dead!!!
 
••
She said I don't wear vanilla-scented lotion or
perfume.
Most girls love that crap, but I can't do it.
'Cause I can't be the fat girl that smells like
Rice Krispie treats.
Can't do it.... People are all like, "God,  Did you eat
again?!"
 
••
Tina, who is in her teens, goes shopping in a mall....
As she approaches the perfume counter, the
salesgirl shows her several brands like "My Sin",
"Bliss", "Desire", and "Ecstasy".
Tina says to the salesgirl, "Hey, all I want is to
smell nice, I am not looking to get emotionally
involved."
 
••••