Monday, August 26, 2013

••








 
••
 
ON WHAT FALLING IN LOVE IS LIKE;
 "Like an avalanche where you have to run for your life."
(Roger, 9)
"If falling in love is anything like learning how to spell,
I don't want to do it..... It takes too long." (Leo, 7)
 
••
This guy was playing a game of texas holdem poker and
had already lost 300 dollars when suddenly he looked
down, and just next to the table he sees a little green
leprechaun.
"Jus quit playing poker right now and I will give you a
million dollars worth in a pot full of gold said the little
green gentlemen.
The player replied, sure "just Let me get even first."
 
••
My little cousin has been diagnosed with an
unusual case of OCD where all he does all day is
organise dinner plates by the year they were made,
It's an extremely rare dish-order.....
 
••
Mommy, Mommy! Why are we pushing the car
off the cliff?
Shut up son, you'll wake your father.
 
••
You have the right to call yourself an engineer if
you can use coat hangers and duct tape for
something other than hanging coats and taping
ducts.
 
••
Will Rogers, having paid too much income tax one
year, tried in vain to claim a rebate.
His numerous letters and queries remained
unanswered.
Eventually the form for the next year's return
arrived.
In the section marked "DEDUCTIONS," Rogers
listed: "Bad debt, US Government -- $40,000."
 
••
Lady Astor was giving a costume ball and Winston
Churchill asked her what disguise she would
recommend for him.
She said, "Why don't you come sober,
Mr. Prime Minister?"
 
••
THE GREAT DEBATE: IS IT BETTER TO BE
SINGLE OR MARRIED??
"It's better for girls to be single but not for boys.
Boys need somebody to clean up after them!"
(Lynette, 9)
"It gives me a headache to think about that stuff.
I'm just a kid. I don't need that kind of trouble."
(Kenny, 7)
 
••
Two clones are on a roof.
One clone pushes the other clone off.
The next day the police arrest him for making an
obscene clone fall.
 
••
Dear John, I'm sorry I broke off our engagement.
I miss you terribly and regret my decision.
Please take me back.
Love, Mary
PS. Congratulations on winning the lottery....
••••