Tuesday, July 16, 2013

••

Boobies are funny looking..








 
••
♥
 
That depressing moment when you dip your cookie into
milk for too long, it breaks off, and you wonder why bad
things happen to good people.
 
••
Last night I played a blank tape... at full blast.
The mime next door went nuts.
 
••
Three men went to hell.
The devil said to them;
“You have come to hell, and you must now choose
whether to spend eternity inroom 1, 2 or 3".
He then opened the doors to the three rooms.
Room 1 was filled with men standing on their heads,
on a hard wooden floor.
Room 2 was filled with men standing on the heads,
on a cement floor.
Finally, Room 3 had just a few men, standing in shit
up to their knees and drinking coffee.
The men thought for a while, and decided to go with
room 3, as it was less crowded and they could drink
coffee.
They entered the door to room 3 and just as it was
closing behind them, the devil said “OK men, coffee
break’s over.....  Back on your heads."
 
••
I was going to tell a vacuum joke but it sucks...
 
••
Why is it that women always say they can multitask,
but they can never have a headache and have sex at the
same time?
 
••
That moment when you hit your pinkie toe on a corner
and feel like the world is about to end.
 
••
The thing I hate the most about the subway is every time
I get off the train and I'm trying to get out of the station
and back up to the street, I end up getting stuck behind
these really slow people on the stairs.
It happens to me every time I take the subway.
It's been happening to me for years.
And my question is this: how the hell do they keep
beating me to the stairway?
 
••
There was a man who said, "I never knew what happiness
was until I got married...and then it was too late!"
 
••
Sister: Dude look at this.
 Me: No thanks I’m constipated.
 Sister: What’s that suppose to mean?
 Me: That I don’t give a crap.
••••