Saturday, June 1, 2013

••










 
••
I told the doctor I thought I had athlete's foot.
He looked at me and said, "I don't think you have
athlete's anything."
••
A donkey had an IQ of 186.
He had no friends at all because nobody likes a
smart-ass.
 
••
Police: Sir your wife had an accident, please come to
identify the body now.
Husband: I am busy now, you take a photo and tag
me on Facebook.
If it's her, I will click Like.
 
••
Hot times tonight in downtown Kubul at the Oasis Bar,
they will be holding their first "Wet Burka Contest".
••
“I've planted part of a riding whip.
I'm hoping for a nice crop.”
 
••
Mrs. Harrison took her three-year-old daughter,
Jenny, to church for the first time.
After arriving, the church lights were lowered,
and then the choir came down the aisle, carrying lighted
candles.
There was silence in the entire sanctuary until Jenny's
voice was suddenly heard, loudly singing:
"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you..."
 
••
Should the professional flasher retire now,
or should he stick it out for another year?
 
••
A man was driving down a quiet country road
when out into the road strayed a rooster.
Whack!
The rooster disappeared under the car in a cloud of
feathers.
Shaken, the man pulled over at the farmhouse and
rang the doorbell.
A farmer appeared.
The man somewhat nervously said, "I think I killed
your rooster, please allow me to replace him."
"Suit yourself," the farmer replied, "the hens are round
the back!"
 
••
Recent medical journals now counsel doctors that,
when testing stupid people, to refrain from telling them
that they have sugar in their urine.
Otherwise, they'll go home and pee on their corn flakes.
 
••
I really think the Mars Rover is scouting for the next
Wal-Mart Superstore site.
 
••••