Saturday, January 5, 2013

••
Well the Blogger won't let me load pictures.....

 
••
 
 
••
A woman was trying hard to get the catsup to come
out of the bottle.
During her struggle the phone rang so she asked her
four-year-old daughter to answer the phone.
 "It's the minister, Mommy" the child said to her
mother.
Then she added, "Mommy can't come to the phone
right now. She's hitting the bottle."
 
••
When things go wrong,
 When sadness fill your heart,
 When tears flow in your eyes,
 Just let me know,
 Cause I want to be there for you,
 I am selling tissues,buy one get one free....
 
••
A New Year’s Blessing for 2013.
May your life belike a big roll of toilet paper,
Long and useful.
 
••
How do you talk to a fish?
You drop him a line.
 
••
Early one Saturday morning, the flashing lights of a
police car appeared in my rearview mirror.
After checking my license and registration, the
officer asked, "Do you know why I pulled you over?"
"No, I responded.
"One of your taillights is out." he said......
"I'm going to have to issue a warning.
"Whew," I said, without thinking.
"I thought it was because my inspection had expired."
 
••
A woman was waiting at the checkout at a busy
supermarket.
Her arms were heavily laden with a mop and broom
and other cleaning supplies.
By her actions and deep sighs, it was obvious she
was in a hurry and not happy about the slowness
of the line.
When the cashier called for a price check on a box of
soap, the woman remarked indignantly,
"Well, I'll be lucky to get out of here and home
before Christmas!"
"Don't worry," replied the checkout person.
"With that wind kicking up out there and that brand
new broom you have here, you'll be home in no time.
 
••
Q:What goes up but never comes down?
A:Your age!
 
••
A very nervous man, accompanied by his nagging
wife, was examined by a doctor.
After checking the chart and listening to the wife's
ceaseless chatter, he nodded and wrote the man a
prescription for a powerful tranquilizer.
The man asked: "How often do I take these?"
 "Let's start with once every six hours.
But they're not for you," replied the doctor:
"They're for your wife."
 
••••