Sunday, January 27, 2013

••







 
••
 
For the "Tide" Lovers...
Before attempting to remove stubborn stains from
a garment, always circle the stain in permanent pen,
so that when you remove the garment from the
washing machine you can easily locate the area of
the stain and check that it has gone.
 
••
Final confirmation that Osama is indeed dead:
his name turned up on the voting rolls in Chicago.
 
••
Islamic quote;
"If you have a goat, do not beat it.
If you beat it, you do not have a goat ,
you have a wife." ~Al fukeda fukbarenajaad~
 
••
What’s wrong, Doctor? You look puzzled.”
“I can’t figure out exactly what’s wrong with you.
I think it’s the result of heavy drinking.”
“Well then, I’ll just come back when you’re sober.”
 
••
In an effort to watch my cholesterol, I eat Spam Lite.
 
••
A married woman has a lover.
It’s no secret, her husband and all there friends
know about it.
One day, the woman suddenly dies.
At the funeral, to the embarrassment of all, the
boyfriend is there and is crying hysterically.
Finally, the husband can't take anymore of it.
He approaches the man, puts his arms around him
and says "Please don't carry on like this.
I'll marry again.
 
••
A man at the airline counter tells the rep.
“I’d like this bag to go to Berlin, this one to California,
and this one to London.
 The rep says, “I’m sorry sir..... We can’t do that.”
The man replied: Nonsense.
That is what you did last time I flew with you.
 
••
New Baby Greeting Cards.....
They have a section called, New Baby.
I don't think you need the word new.
They'd have to clear up confusion.
Do you have an Old Baby section?
Cause my friends had a baby, and I let time get
away from me, and he's 12..
 
••
Doctor's say I have a multiple personality,
but we don't agree with that.
 
••••