Thursday, November 1, 2012

••






 
••••••
•••
When witches go riding,
and black cats are seen,
the moon laughs and whispers,
‘tis near Halloween.
 
••
It is bad to suppress laughter.
It goes back down to your hips.
 
••
An elderly blonde plunked two buckets of quarters
down in front a teller at the bank.
The teller, unsure how to handle so much loose
change, called the manager.
The manager started to berate the woman for
hoarding so many quarters.
She gave him a long hard look and said, "I didn't
hoard all of these.
My sister whored half, and I whored the other half."
 
••
Chuck Norris beat Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder
in a staring contest. .......
At the same time.
 
••
Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did,
but she did it backwards and in high heels...
 
••
A lady lost her handbag.
It was found by an honest little boy and returned to
her.
Looking in her purse, she commented, "Hmmm....
That's funny.....
When I lost my bag there was a $20 bill in it.
Now there are twenty $1 bills."
The boy quickly replied, "That's right, lady.
The last time I found a lady's purse, she didn't have
any change for a reward."
 
••
A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in
the doctor's book.
 
••
Just as she was celebrating her 80th birthday,
our friend received a jury-duty notice.
She called the clerk’s office to remind them that she
was exempt because of her age.
"You need to come in and fill out the exemption
forms," the clerk said.
"But I filled them out last year," she replied.
"You have to fill them out every year."
"Why? Do you think I’m getting younger?"
 
••