Monday, July 23, 2012

Good Morning.....
Monday..what can I say?
••







••••••
•••

A woman went to see her psychiatrist.
"I'm really concerned," she said.
"The other day I found my daughter and the little boy next
door together, naked, examining each other's bodies and
giggling."
 The psychiatrist smiled.
"That's nothing to worry about, it's pretty normal."
 "Well, I don't know," said the woman, "It worries me.
It worries my daughter's husband too."

••
On the sixth day, God created the platypus.
And God said: Let's see the evolutionists try and figure this
one out.

••
Mike  goes to the pharmacy to buy an anti-infective
skin cream.
When the pharmacist gives him one, Mike reads the
directions to use.
It says : apply locally twice a day.
Mike says to the pharmacist: "But I can't apply locally,
I'm going out of town."

••
I saw Dad with Mom last night......
I think he was stealing my milk!

••
Two Iraqi spies met in a busy restaurant........
after they had successfully slipped into the U.S.
The first spy starts speaking in Arabic.
The second spy shushes him quickly and whisper's
'Don't blow our cover.
You're in America now......... Speak Spanish.'

••
How do you make a baby shower?
Leave it to play with a hand grenade.

••
A recruit who wasn't really meant to soldier
went out to the rifle range for the first time.
 He missed every target and most of the hills
behind them. 
Despondent, he said to the sergeant, "I think
I'll just go and shoot myself."
The sergeant said, "Better take a couple of extra
bullets!"

••
 A concerned customer asked his bank manager if the
recent economic instability worried him.
"I've been sleeping like a baby." replied the bank manager.
"Really?"
"Absolutely," confirmed the bank manager. 
"I sleep for about an hour, wake up, and then cry for an
hour."

••••••
•••