Monday, July 2, 2012

Good Morning friends...
Well we spent the weekend
cleaning up after thunder storms....
Yard full of leaves and limbs....
••







••••••
•••

 A lady wrote to an advice column in a newspaper:
"I have been engaged to a man for some time, but just
before the wedding, I find he has a wooden leg.
Do you think I should break it off?"
••
Things I do when Im bored......
paint a blue square in my backyard.
So that Google Earth thinks I have a pool.

••
 I played a gig yesterday.....
It was amazing.
Everybody clapping and singing along.
Then, afterwards, I hooked up with two groupies who were
completely out of their minds on drugs.
 The nursing home has asked me to play the organ again
next Tuesday.

••
 Ever look at someone and ask yourself.....
THAT was the strongest swimmer?

••
 Today, a police officer came to talk to the kids at my
workplace.
He asked what they wanted to hear about first.
A group of them shouted, "The donuts, tells us about the
donuts."
Apparently these idiots are the future of my country.

••
Red meat is not bad for you.
Fuzzy green meat is bad for you.

••
There is talk that a "Sesame Street" movie is in the works.
It got weird when Cookie Monster was like, "Me willing to
go nude if done tastefully."

••
My wife has a 3D tattoo around her anus.
It was meant to be a starfish, but since her haemorrhoids,
its now an octopus.

••
I just got robbed at the gas station....
It's getting real bad over here.
I called the cops and they asked if I knew who did it.
" Yessir I do" , I said, "It was pump #5"