Saturday, June 2, 2012


Okay...had to get a new monitor.....
The old one went out, and would not
come on this morning....
But we're back in business.....
••








••••••
•••

3 SIGNS YOU HAVE BAD MOUTH ODOR.....
1. Once people begin to give you toothbrushes and toothpastes as gifts.
 (It’s not a coincidence)
 2. Once you speak to a baby and the baby starts to cry terribly and uncontrollably.
3. Once you’ve reached the stage where you win every argument.

••
A man was walkin down the road in Ireland.
He became thirsty so decided to ask at a home for something to
drink.
The lady of the house invited him in and served him a bowl of soup
by the fire.
There was a wee pig running around the kitchen, running up to the
visitor and giving him a great deal of attention.
The visitor commented that he had never seen a pig this friendly.
The housewife replied: "Ah, he's not that friendly.
That's his bowl you're using....

••
I changed my computer password to "incorrect"
that way if I get it wrong my computer reminds me.
What’s the difference between a hunter and a fisherman?
A hunter lies in wait. A fisherman waits and lies.
Two old guys are sitting and talking.
One says to the other, "Don't you hate it when the
doctor sticks his finger up your butt."
 The other guy says, "Well we got to used to it at
our age."
The other one says, "Do you think I need a new
dentist?"

••
I'm getting pissed off with my new psychiatrist.
I'm sure he's only treating my paranoia for the money.

••
I had to call round my neighbor's earlier.
"Sorry Mark, but I've just run over your cat's back leg."
"Shit!", he said, "Is he alright?"
"Not really... He was scratching his head at the time."

••
Barbara and I walked past a swanky new restaurant last night.
"Did you smell that food?" she asked. "Incredible!"
Being the nice guy I am, I thought, "What the heck, I'll treat her!"
So we walked past it again.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦