Thursday, May 24, 2012

Good Morning, Friends....
Had my morning pills, now ready to go...
••








••••••
•••

I went to the doctors the other day and I said, 'Have you got
anything for wind?'
He gave me a kite.
••
I just read in the local paper that one of our third-generation
farmers just hit the lotto for 17.3 mil.
When the reporter asked him what he intended to do with all his
new-found wealth, he answered: "Well, I don't rightly know.
I recon I'll just keep farming 'till it's gone."

•• 
For the first time in many years, a an old man
traveled from his rural town to the city to attend a
movie.
After buying his ticket, he stopped at the
concession stand to purchase some popcorn.
Handing the attendant $5.50, he couldn't help but
comment, "The last time I came to the movies,
popcorn was only 15 cents."
"Well, sir," the attendant replied with a grin,
"You're really going to enjoy yourself".
"We have sound now".
••
What did the blonde customer say after reading
the buxom waitress' name tag?
"Debbie"...that's cute.
What did you name the other one?''

••
During an auction of exotic pets, a woman who
had placed a winning bid told the auctioneer,
"I'm paying a fortune for that parrot.
I hope he talks as well as you say he does."
"I guarantee it, madam," replied the auctioneer.
"Who do you think was bidding against you?"

••
Spent an hour at the wife's grave this morning.
Bless her, she thinks I'm digging a pond.

••
While examining his lady patient, the doctor tells
her: "Your heart, lungs, pulse & BP are fine.
Now let me see that cute little thing which gets
you ladies into all kinds of trouble."
 The lady immediately started taking off her
clothes.....
Doctor, stopping her said: "No! No!
Please put on your clothes.
Just show me your tongue."
••
My deaf friend died last week.
At work we held a minutes noise for him...