Monday, January 30, 2012

Good Morning......








☺☺☺
☺☺
♥♥♥

My wife noticed the cut on my finger......
and asked me what happened.
I replied, "I knicked it while I was cutting some
cord".
She replied, "You are such a clumsy idiot"!
I said, "Yeah, anyway, are we still on for skydiving
tomorrow"?

☺
Juan sees a man leaning against the wall of a
large building.
The man is puffing away, one cigarette after
another.
Juan says, “Sir, I couldn’t help noticing how you
chain-smoke.
How many packs do you smoke a day?”
“Four.”
“How long have you been smoking?”
“Thirty years.”
“That’s over six thousand packs.
If you didn’t smoke, you could have saved enough
money to buy this building.”
The smoker takes a deep puff and says,
“Do you smoke?”
“Never.”
“Do you own this building?”
“No.”
“Well, I do.”

☺
Two kids were deciding what game to play.
One said, “Let’s play doctor.”
“Good idea,” said the other.
You operate, and I’'ll sue.”

☺
Three men were preparing for a trip into the
desert. 
Each could bring one thing. 
One brought some food so they wouldn't starve.
The second brought some water so they wouldn't
dehydrate.
The third, a blond guy, brought a car door so he
could roll down the window if he got hot!

☺
Q. Why did the pig cross the road.....
 A. To prove that he wasn't a chicken

☺
Dateline: Jacksonville;
I need help catching the gator that ate my prized
pig.
My pig (Rudy Belle) was wearing a very expensive
necklace, a generational necklace, which was in
my wife's family for years.
 The emotional distress I have had from losing my
pig is nothing like the stress I will receive from
my wife if I don't get it back.
It happened at the Blue Cypress Golf Club and it
scared the bejesus out of me.
I spoke to management and they said there was
nothing they could do.
 If anyone has found the necklace or has seen this
gator ( has a weird blotchy snout) pleasssse
contact me.
 Thanks........Jimmy T.

☺
A young man went to a carpenter and asked,
"Can you build me a box that is two inches high,
two inches wide, and fifty feet long?"
"Hmm..." mused the carpenter.
"It could be done, I suppose, but what would you
want a box like that for?"
"Well, you see," said the young man,
"my neighbor moved away and forgot some things,
 so he asked me to send him his garden hose."

☺
 Three muslim men found guilty of handing out
anti-homosexuality leaflets.
Good luck in the showers.

☺
I saw an old lady in the Walmart parking
struggling to load her bags of shopping into her
car this morning.
As I walked past her, she said, "Excuse me young
man, can you possibly help me?"
"I'll give it a go darling" I said, "What's up?"
She said, "I've been trying to load these bags into
my car for about ten minutes or so,
my back is killing me, have you got the time?"
I said, "Yes, it's quarter past 11."

☺
Granny knot, surgeon's knot, hangman's knot,
square knot.
I can't do them, but my headphones sure  can.