Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Good Morning....Friends,,
I thought I would post again this morning...
A working vacation??
Been real nice, in the 80's... having a great time..



anybody care for breakfast?

looks like he's enjoying his.....

how about Petewete crazy

he's waiting for breakfast.....






♫♫
♥♥♥

I'm the best son in law ever...took my Mother in Law hunting..
even bought her a hunting jacket...a full length fur coat!


I hate it when I'm drinking a beverage and as I'm tipping the
glass the ice cubes suddenly shift causing a mini tsunami
that washes over my upper lip.
I need one of those early warning buoys in my tea.
Either that or a bib.


You know the happy marriage is over when the husband calls
home and says that he will be coming home late for dinner
and the answering machine tells that the dinner is in the
microwave oven.


Doctor: Your husband needs a proper rest.
Here are some sleeping tablets.
Woman: When will he have these?
Doctor: It’s for you, not for him.


Three old men climbed to the top of a ladder where they were
met by a genie who said "As you return back down ,
whatever you shout, you will land into".
First man goes " Beeeer" as he descends.
"Braaandy" shouted the second man.
The third man quite excitedely shouted "Weeeeeeeeeeee".


I sent Pete a  text the other day.
It said " Have been arrested and they are charging me as
being world's ugliest man.....
Please come down to station at once and prove them wrong".


A ragged individual stranded for several months on a small
desert island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean one day
noticed a bottle lying in the sand with a piece of paper in it.
Rushing to the bottle, he pulled out the cork and with shaking
hands withdrew the message.
"Due to lack of maintenance," he read, "we regretfully have
found it necessary to cancel your e-mail account."


Pete: I think Ive got a bug in my computer.
Gus: Does your computer make a humming noise?
Pete: Yes.
Gus: Then it must be a humbug!


A confused Pete was having troubles printing documents.
He told the technician that the computer had said that it could
not find the printer.
Pete had even tried turning the computer screen to face
the printer but his computer still could not see the printer.

Today's thought, for Pete.....
"Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get
away from." - Jodie Foster

Now for... Rae's Trivia....
When buttons were invented, they were very expensive and
worn primarily by the rich.
Since most people are right-handed, it is easier to push
buttons on the right through holes on the left.
Because wealthy women were dressed by maids,
dressmakers put the buttons on the maid's right!
And that's where women's buttons have remained since.

♫♫♫♫♫♫<(ºº)>♫♫♫♫♫

No comments: