Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Good Morning, Friends....
Sunny... Today.....hot with highs in the mid 90s.
Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph.

Spinach Pancakes....No-No....
They don't even look good.....

I guess I waited too long to cook these eggs........

This Chicken sandwich is too old.....

Wolds largest dog.......
And he is a big one........

Yep...he's that big.....
I bet he can eat some chow.....

The "Nuggets" are too old.......
Sorry, friend......

What are ya building??

Not for my blood......
get them chickens..........

Eno's got it....HuH!

Youse look funny.....
Do ya bite??

All parts are the nuggets....

What can you say.........
♥♥♥

~  There were 79 unprovoked shark attacks last year.
Unprovoked -- do we need that word in there?
Are there people provoking shark attacks?
Is there some guy from Jersey in the water:
Hey shark, you freakin lookin at me?
You got a problem or somethin?
 I got somethin for you to bite right here!


~  A kind-hearted fellow was walking through Park and
was astonished to see an old man, fishing rod in hand,
fishing over a beautiful bed of lilies.
 "Tch Tch!" said the passer-by to himself.
"What a sad sight...... That poor old man is fishing over
a bed of flowers....... I'll see if I can help."
 So the kind fellow walked up to the old man and asked,
 "What are you doing, my friend?"
 "Fishing, sir."
"Fishing, eh?
Well how would you like to come have a drink with me?"
 The old man stood put his rod away and followed the
kind stranger to the corner bar.
He ordered a large glass of beer.
 His host, the kind fellow, felt good about helping the old
man, and he asked, "Tell me, old friend, how many did
you catch this morning?"
 The old fellow took a big sip of beer and replied,
"You are the fourth today, sir!"


~  "Will the father be present during the birth?"
asked the obstetrician solicitously.
 "Nah," replied the mother to be.
"He and my husband don't get along."


~  A young boy went to the store with his grandmother.
On the way home, he looked at the items she had
purchased.
 He found a package of panty hose and began to sound
out the words "queen size."
Excited, the boy turned to his grandmother and
exclaimed, "Look, Grandma! You wear the same size
as your bed."


~  The woman was in court petitioning for a divorce.
The judge said: "It says in the papers that your attorney
filed, that you're divorcing your husband on the grounds
that he's an uncouth slob.
Can you give me an example?"
 "Yes, your Honour", replied the wife.
"Whenever we go out, he always drinks with his pinkie
sticking out"
 "Well madam, there's nothing wrong with that habit,
in fact, it's considered good manners in some circles
to drink with the little finger sticking out" comments
the judge.
 "But your honour" replied the woman, " I wasn't talking
about his finger"


~  A young man walked into our insurance office to
purchase coverage for his new motorcycle.
Only one question confused him.
 "Do you have a lien holder on the vehicle?"
"I've got a kickstand," the prospect replied.
"Is that the same thing?"


~  On a visit to my wife's native England for our
honeymoon, we arrived at London's Gatwick Airport.
Tania headed for the British-passport control line while I,
an American, waited in the foreigners'line.
When my turn came, the customs officer asked me the
purpose of my visit.
 "Pleasure," I replied. "I'm on my honeymoon."
The officer looked first to one side of me, then the other.
"That's very interesting, sir," he said as he stamped
my passport.
"Most men bring their wives with them."


~  A police recruit was asked during the exam,
"What would you do if you had to arrest your own
mother?"
He said: "Call for backup."


~  Bill is going on a trip, and when he gets on the plane,
he hears the Pope is booked on the same flight.
"This is exciting," thinks Bill.
"I've always been a big fan of the Pope.
Perhaps I'll be able to see him in person."
 Imagine his surprise when the Pope sits down right next
 to him!
Bill is awestruck and speechless.
 Shortly after take-off, the Pope begins a crossword
puzzle.
"This is fantastic," thinks Bill.
"I'm really good at crosswords.
Perhaps, if the Pope gets stuck, he'll ask me for
assistance."
 Sure enough, just minutes into his first puzzle, the Pope
turns to Bill and asks, "Excuse me, but do you know a
four letter word referring to a woman that ends in 'unt'?"
 one word leaps to Bill's mind.
"My goodness," he thinks, "I can't tell the Pope that
word!
There must be another word for a woman that ends in
U-N-T..." Bill thinks for a while, and then it hits him.
Turning to the Pope, Bill says: "I think the word you're
looking for is AUNT."
 "Ah! Of course!" says the Pope.....
"Would you happen to have an eraser?"


~  Darla had applied for a job and when she returned
home, her mother asked how the interview went.
 "Pretty good, I think, " replied Darla, "but if I go to work
 there I won't get a vacation unless I'm married.
 Her mother of course, had never heard of such a thing
and asked "Is that what they told you?
 No, replied Darla, "they didn't tell me that, but on the
application it said 'vacation time may not be taken until
you've had your First Anniversary. '

Pete's Thought for Today;
"There can be no friendship without confidence,
and no confidence without integrity." - Samuel Johnson


Rae's trivia.......
In feudal Japan, the Imperial army had special soldiers
whose only duty was to count the number of severed
enemy heads after each battle.
And if they came up with the wrong amount, heads
would definitely roll!


 



No comments: