Monday, August 1, 2011

Mostly sunny. A slight chance of showers and
thunderstorms in the afternoon.
Hot with highs in the mid 90s.
 Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph.
Chance of rain 20 percent.

Sausage-Brunch-casserole....
Looks good, but I don't know.....

Yes, the Hummers are still flying  around.....
Fascinating creatures.....

She's gonna grow up mean.....

I don't know.... A whole lotta Bacon....

An Attack hare??
I ain't ever seen one.....

Get outta my book bag.......

Hey, Hey...I belong here.....
Who invited you??

I don't know?, maybe it got throwed out??

Now, your gonna get it......
Stay away from my tap......

Sorry, I couldn't get in it......
Maybe Petewete can??

All I know is it's gonna come outta our pockets....
Need to clean house......
Well, I gotta be going.....See you tomorrow.....

♥♥♥

~  Petewete... It's so hot and dry that when i caught a
channel cat the other night it had two ticks on it.


~  Pat  said to her beautician as she sat down for her
appointment, "When you're finished with me,
will my husband think I'm beautiful?"
 "Maybe," replied beautician, "does he still drink a lot?"


~ I always know...
God won't give me more than I can handle.....
There are times I just wish He didn't trust me quite
so much.


~  A man was looking to hire a driver for a bus tour
business. Three men applied for the job.
He calls one into his office to interview him.
The man says that he can put the wheels right on the
edge of a bridge, drive, and not fall off.
The employer is very impressed.
He calls another man in.
This man says that he can put the wheels halfway off of
a bridge, drive, and not fall off.
he employer is again very impressed.
He calls the last man in.
He says, "I heard what the other two guys said, and I
don't think I could match them.
I usually drive in the middle of a bridge."


~  "If you have 1,000 pairs of shoes, you are a hoarder.
If you have 1,000 bottles of wine, you're a connoisseur."


~  An ugly man met an old woman while traveling
through a forest.
The old woman said, "You're the ugliest man I ever saw."
 "I can't help it," the ugly man said.
"No, I guess not," the woman admitted,
"but the least you could do is stay at home."


~  A minister decided to do something a little different
one Sunday morning.
He said, "Today, in church, I am going to say a single
word and you are going to help me preach.
Whatever single word I say, I want you to sing whatever
hymn comes to your mind."
The pastor shouted out, "Cross!" Immediately the
congregation started singing, in unison,
"The Old Rugged Cross."
The pastor hollered out, "Grace!" The congregation
began to sing "Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound..."
The pastor said, "Power." The congregation sang
"There Is Power in the Blood."
The Pastor said, "Sex."
The congregation fell in total silence.
Everyone was in shock.
They all nervously began to look around at each other,
afraid to say anything.
Then all of a sudden, way from in the back of the church,
a little old 87-year-old grandmother stood up and
began to sing "Precious Memories."


~  A customer sent an order to a distributor for a large
amount of goods totaling a great deal of money.
The distributor noticed that the previous bill hadn’t
been paid, so he asked his collections manager to
leave a voice-mail for them saying,
“We can’t ship your new order until you pay for the last
one.”
The next day the collections manager received a collect
phone call, “Please cancel the order.
We can’t wait that long.”


~  The bank robbers arrived just before closing and
promptly ordered the few remaining depositors,
the tellers, clerks, and guards to disrobe and lie face
down on the floor, behind the counter.
 One nervous blonde pulled off all her clothes and lay
down on the floor facing upwards.
 "Turn over, Cindy," whispered the girl lying beside her.
"This is a stick-up,... not an office party!"


~  I'm watching some television tonight.
I'm watching The Discovery Channel.
You know, this channel, you never ever plan on watching
this.
It just happens.
You're flickin around, all of a sudden -- boom -- you're
watching a mole for an hour-and-a-half.

Pete'a Thought for the day:
If money is your hope for independence you will never
have it.
The only real security that a man will have in this world
is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability. - Henry Ford


Rae's Trivia.......
Cats have amazing hearing ability.
A cat’s ear has 30 muscles that control the outer ear
(by comparison, human ears only have 6 muscles).
These muscles rotate 180 degrees, so the cat can hear
in all directions without moving its head.
Also did you know......
It takes 3,000 cows to supply a single season’s worth
of footballs for the National Football League.

In 1857, Joseph C. Gayetty of New York City invented
toilet paper.







 

No comments: