Friday, August 13, 2010

Good morning, Friends, and neighbors....and even the
fellow over the mountain.....
FOGGY THIS MORNING......


Yep! it's foggy.... but the sun will burn it off soon..

New batch of Chicken nuggets......??

Say.... you need a loan?
Banker??

Don't worry... I'm gone......

Hey, little one, that won't scare him....

This guy needs a drink of water...
He's big enough to help hisself....

If I wore these...Witchy would shoot them off my feet....

WOW! what a long truck.....

Good idea......

Funny....Funny.....

Eno's the man.......

Okay, Okay...now get back in the sewer
you smell........
I'll leave now......
♥♥♥

~~~ Note... If anyone is looking for a job, there’s an opening for a flight attendant at JetBlue.


~~ Pete said.. My wife says she hates it when our next door neighbor sunbathes topless in the garden.
Personally I'm on the fence.



~~ I think my dentist is in trouble.
Last week he took out all my gold fillings and put in IOUs.



~~ A couple were walking down Bond Street in London when
they stopped to look in a jeweller's window.
The woman said, "I'd love those ruby earrings."
So the man took a brick out of his pocket, smashed the
window, grabbed the earrings and gave them to the woman.
A little further down the street they stopped to look in
another jeweller's window.
"Oh look at that lovely diamond ring!" said the woman,
I'd just love it!"
So the man took another brick from his pocket, smashed a
hole in the window, grabbed the ring and handed it to the woman.
A few moments later they found themselves outside yet
another jeweller's window. The woman said
"I'd really love to have that pearl necklace."
And the man said, "That's enough.
You must think I'm made of bricks!"



~~ TEACHER: "You mustn't fight, Pete.
You should learn to give and take."
Pete: "I did, sir.
He took my Mars bar and I gave him a black eye!"



~~ If someone is too tired or busy to give you a smile,
leave one of your own, because no one needs a smile as
 much as the one who has none to give.



~~ Driving down a back road, I stopped at a vegetable
 stand.
It was deserted except for a sleeping German shepherd.
I stepped over the dog, helped myself to some corn,
then opened the cashbox to pay.
Taped to the inside of the lid was this note:
"The dog can count."



~~ If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed
to be twice as cold tomorrow,
how cold is it going to be?



~~ At one Army base, the annual trip to the rifle range
 had been canceled for the second year in a row, but the
semi-annual physical fitness test was still on as planned.
One soldier mused, "Does it bother anyone else that the
Army doesn't seem to care how well we can shoot,
but they are extremely interested in how fast we can run?"



~~ I requested identification from a department-store
customer who had just written a personal check for her
purchase.
After fumbling through her purse, she presented me with
what she said was the only thing that had both her name
and address.
It was a notice of insufficient funds from her bank.



~~ Over two-thirds of all coins produced by the
U.S. Mint are pennies.
In fact, the penny is the most widely used denomination
currently in circulation and it remains profitable to make.
Each penny costs .93 of a cent to make,
but the Mint collects one cent for it.
The profit goes to help fund the operation of the Mint and
to help pay the public debt.



~~ A famous man, known for everything but heart,
arrived in heaven.
Saint Peter asked, "What did you ever do on Earth that
would qualify you for heaven?"
The man thought and thought.
Finally his face brightened.
He said.
"Forty years ago I gave a blind man a quarter."
Saint Peter turned to another angel and said,
"Give him back his quarter and let him go to hell."



~~ When my 88-year-old mother was called for jury duty,

she had to submit to questioning by the opposing lawyers.
"Have you ever dealt with an attorney?"
asked the plaintiff's lawyer.
"Yes. I had an attorney write my living trust," she responded.
"And how did that turn out?"
"I don't know," she said. "Ask me when I'm dead."



~~ Sign; "Shoes are required to eat in the cafeteria."
And hand written underneath: "Sandals can eat any place they want."



Todays Thought:  You're getting old when there's no question in your mind that there's no question in your mind.










                                   ◄<><><><><><><>♦<><><><><><><>►
            

No comments: