Thursday, August 19, 2010

# 1029

Good Morning, friends and neighbors.....
Well, we gots our rain, yesterday....a nice warm rain.
Walmart opened, and the placed was packed....
I went back around 4:00 and was still full.
All in all gonna be a good place to shop.


Egg plant for breakfast??
I don't think so.....

Sparkie here, thinks that was funny......

Oh....this guy didn't think it was funny.....

Loopy loo, don't know what to think.....

This little guy wants to know what the L's going on...

A wired Panda....I'm thinking.....

She's doing the hip,hop?

Her and her baby is just resting...
(that baby looks funny)

This guy just found a home and moved in.....

I like that ice cream seat saver....
Thats cool.....

I don't know if I'd like that help.....
Looks like that might hurt.....
♥♥♥

~~ Taz said...You don't need anything more when you have the four primary food groups: milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, and chocolate truffles.



~~ I don't remember anybody's name.
How do you think the "dahling" thing got started.
- Zsa Zsa Gabor



~~ After a lengthy delay for plane repairs,
the passengers were becoming impatient but quit
complaining when the pilot told them:
"Why don't you look at it this way?
Wouldn't you rather be down here wishing you were
up there than up there wishing you were down here?"



~~ One day a postcard of the Lincoln Memorial arrived
at our nursing home addressed to no one in particular.
"Just bringing a little of the USA to anybody interested,"
the card read.
"I'm a trucker and I see a lot of the country.
Wanted to share some of it with you folks."
The card was signed "Heavy Duty," his CB handle.
A postcard arrived every couple of weeks each one from
somewhere Heavy Duty was passing through.
Reading his notes made it seem like we were on the
road with him.
Ten years and 200 postcards later, we're still on the
road with Heavy Duty and keep his postcards on a wall
in our chapel.
We have never met or even seen him.
Should he happen by, he'll see our huge sign out front:
"Truckers come and truckers go.
Stop in, Heavy Duty....... Say hello!"



~~ Three men were in heaven discussing how they died.
The first man said, "I died of cancer."
The second man said, "I died of Tuberculosis. "
The third man said, "I died of seenus."
The first two men asked, "Do you mean sinus?"
The third man said, "No, I mean SEENUS.
I was out with my best friend's wife and he seen us!"



~~ During a beautiful summer afternoon, I was
attending a music festival.
Just as I stopped to listen to a folk singer, a group of
exhibitors, dragging out tools and sawhorses, began
setting up their display booth nearby.
All their shouting and hammering made it difficult to
enjoy the music.
The noise they made got louder and even more
obnoxious and intrusive as time went on.
Finally, to everyone's relief, they completed the
construction.
As a finishing touch, they hung a sign on their booth.
It read: "Silent Auction."



~~ An oral surgeon was scheduled to extract four
wisdom teeth from Jim, a high-school football player,
who had opted to be sedated for the procedure.
As the intravenous anesthesia was being administered,
the doctor asked Jim how he was feeling.
"Man," he replied, struggling to keep his eyes open,
"I feel like I'm in English class."



~~ Little Larry attended a horse auction with his father.
He watched as his father moved from horse to horse,
running his hands up and down the horse's legs and rump,
and chest.
After a few minutes, Larry asked, 'Dad, why are you doing
that?'
His father replied, 'Because when I'm buying horses,
I have to make sure that they are healthy and in good shape
before I buy.
Larry, looking worried, said,
'Dad, I think the UPS guy wants to buy Mom'



~~ "How long have you been driving without a tail light?"

asked the policeman after pulling over a motorist.
Pete jumped out, ran to the rear of his car and gave
a long, painful groan.
He seemed so upset that the cop was moved to ease
up on him a bit.
"Come on, now," he said, "you don't have to take it
so hard....... It isn't that serious."
"It isn't?" cried Pete........
"Then you know what happened to my boat and trailer?"



~~ On another occasion, the curious child asked his
 mother,
“Mommy, why are some of your hairs turning grey?”
She tried to use this occasion to reform him.
“It is because of you, dear.
Every bad action of yours will turn one of my hairs grey!”
The child replied innocently, “Now I know why your mother has
only grey hairs on her head.”



Todays Thought:  "The rich swell up with pride, the poor from hunger."





◄==============((^*-*^))=============►

No comments: