Friday, July 2, 2010

Good Morning, Every one! Well, we're having very nice days.....
but going back to very hot weather after today....
I see all the firework sellers are out in force....must be good money in it...
I found a great place to get home grown tomatoes......Mmmmmm.
See, I love a good tomato sammach......


Looksa like a "Rumble" getting ready to take place.

Oh, No.......that's not right!

She's ready for the hot weather......

You don't have to be like that, "Sparky"

Yep.....don't look back......

That's nice......☼

Can you see them??

Rawr, to you too...I'm gonna tell "Fluffy"
Fluffy will take care of my light work.....

The other states are dead wrong to go against
Arizona....I hope it comes back and bites
them in the butt......

Well, I guess I better leave on this one.......


♥♥♥
~~ Gus sez; "Old age is an excellent time for outrage.

My goal is to say or do at least one outrageous thing every
week."



~~ Pete saw a sign in a public toilet that read: "Please leave
this toilet in the condition that you would like to find it."
So he left a can of beer and a girlie magazine.



~~ "The more you observe politics, the more you've got to
admit that each party is worse than the other." (Will Rogers)



~~ Q. What's the difference between a good ol' boy and a
redneck?
A. The good ol' boy raises livestock.
The redneck gets emotionally involved.



~~ I have a friend named Tex.
One day I asked him what part of Texas he was from.
"I'm not from Texas," he replied.
"But you have a Southern drawl," I insisted.
"Yeah, I do," he admitted.
"I'm actually from Louisiana.
But you better not call me Louise!"



~~ Pete went to Las Vegas last week for laughs.
In one day he laughed away his car.



~~ We are involved with a oil exchange program
with the middle east.
They will send it to us in tankers and we will send it to them in
oil slicks.



~~ Our Lamaze class included a tour of the pediatric wing
of the hospital.
When a new baby was brought into the nursery, all the women
tried to guess its weight, but the guy standing next to me was
the only male to venture a number.
"Looks like 9 pounds," he offered confidently.
"This must not be your first," I said.
"Oh, yes," he said. "It's my first."
"Then how would you know the weight of a baby?" I asked.
He shrugged. "I'm a fisherman."



~~ My son is adorable.
Last Valentine's Day he sent his mother a heart-shaped box of
laundry.



~~ Q: Have you heard about the lawyer's word processor?
A: No matter what font you select, everything comes out in
fine print.



~~ A baby crawfish and its mother were walking along a ditch
when the baby crawfish who had gone ahead, comes flying
back down the ditch.
The mother followed and asked, "What is the matter?"
The baby crawfish answers, "Look that big thing right there."
The mother says "Don't worry about that; it is just a cow."
So they keep walking.
Then the baby crawfish comes flying down again.
The mother asked again, "What is the matter?"
The baby says look at that thing right there.
The mother says "That is just a dog; it will not hurt you," so
they kept walking.
Then suddenly the mother goes flying by the baby crawfish.
The baby crawfish asked its mother what's wrong, and the
mother said, "Run!
That's a Cajun and they eat anything."



~~ Our son Jon loved fishing.
One day a teacher asked him, " What does 'debate' mean?"
Jon answered " Could that be to take the worm off the hook?"


Todays Thought:  Why do they leave out the letter 'b' on "Garage Sale" signs?








☺~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☺


No comments: