Monday, July 6, 2009

Good Morning.......Friends..
Do you have a good weekend?
.

A cool place.......
.

Get back in your cage......bad boy!
.

A sleepy head...........
.


I have nothing to say......from a man that wears no rings.....
.

This isa cool critter......loves lollypops......
.

Somethin don't look right........ I don't know...?
.
Good toon........
.

Good for you ENO.........
.
♥♥♥
~~~ My brother-in-law noticed an elderly lady slowly pushing a cart through the supermarket parking lot.
Trying to be courteous, he insisted on taking it over for her as she struggled alongside, doing her best to keep up.
At the entrance, he said, "Here you go, Ma'am," and gave her the cart.
Catching her breath, she said, "Thank you, but I was using it to lean on."

.
~~~ The evening of my 41st birthday, my eight-year-old daughter, Ree, said a special prayer for me.
She began: "Dear God, please bless Mommy.
She's had a birthday and is getting really old."
Beside me, my husband was shaking with suppressed laughter until she continued: "And please bless Daddy, too.
He's also at that difficult age."

.
~~~ Gus the foreman had ten very lazy men working for him, so one day he decided to trick them into doing some work for a change.
"I've got a really easy job today for the laziest one among you," he announced.
"Will the laziest man please put his hand up."
Nine hands went up.
"Why didn't you put your hand up?" he asked the tenth man.
"Too much trouble," came the reply...

.
~~~ In a blackout, Pete was stuck on an escalator for two hours.
I asked him "Why didn't you walk down?"
He said, "because I was going up!"

.
~~~ His request approved, the Fox News photographer quickly used a cell phone to call the local airport to charter a flight.
He was told a twin-engine plane would be waiting for him at the airport.
Arriving at the airfield, he spotted a plane warming up outside a hanger.
He jumped in with his bag, slammed the door shut, and shouted, 'Let's go'.
The pilot taxied out, swung the plane into the wind and took off.
Once in the air, the photographer instructed the pilot, 'Fly over the valley and make low passes so I can take pictures of the fires on the hillsides.'
'Why?' asked the pilot.
'Because I'm a photographer for Fox Cable News,' he responded.
'And I need to get some close up shots.'
The pilot was strangely silent for a moment, finally he stammered, 'So, what you're telling me, is. .. you're NOT my flight instructor?'

.
~~~ Man blames most accidents on fate, but still takes the credit when he makes a hole-in-one on the golf course.

.
~~~ After a Southern man moved from Atlanta to a New Jersey suburb, a fellow passenger on a train asked how he liked it in the country.
"It was difficult at first," the man replied, "but it's a lot better since I got myself a paramour." The passenger was astonished.
"A paramour?" he said. "Does your wife know?"
"Sure", said the Southerner..... "She doesn't care how I cut the grass."

.
~~~ One student fell into a cycle of classes, studying, working and sleeping.
He didn't realize how long he had neglected writing home until he received the following note:
"Dear Son, Your mother and I enjoyed your last letter.
Of course, we were much younger then, and more impressionable.
Love, Dad."

.
~~~ Cookbook: a volume with many stirring chapters.

.
~~~ Pete, a friend, was driving his family to a campsite when an SUV towing a beautiful vintage Airstream trailer pulled up beside them.
Pete was salivating at the thought of owning one when his three- year-old daughter weighed in.
"I guess they can't afford a tent," she said.

.
~~~ A woman turned to her husband and said, "Next week is our 35th wedding anniversary. What do you think we ought to do?"
Her husband thought carefully before giving his answer.
"Have a moment of silence?"

.
~~~ Father telling son a story: "So Jack ate the magic beans, and he grew to be seven feet, four inches tall and signed a multi- million dollar, no-cut contract and lived happily ever after."

.
~~~ Pete: Would you like to see me take a dive off that high diving board?
Gus: Sure.
Pete: And I thought you were a friend of mine!
.
.
Todays Thought: If at first you don't succeed, do it like your mother told you ....
.












No comments: