Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Good Morning......Chilly Mornings now....Leaves falling.........





Mom...I'm tired!...................







Not us!...We're gonna run a foot race....




Damn it! ...I won't that Frisbee.....







He's plumb tired out....Mama hen's keeping him warm............




Ain't I got beautiful legs ? I can outrun you.............................




Don't get too close......He's not running anywere.........................




~~~To all my friends and family who have sent me best 'wishes' chain letters, 'angel' letters or other promises of good luck if I forwarded something...................................

NONE OF THAT SHIT WORKED!.

So if you could you please just send cash, bourbon,airline tickets, or maybe just a tank of gas, that'd be great.




~~~Hillary Clinton was at the debate........

And I thought, “Is it really a good idea to be leaving Bill at home alone?”




~~~My doctor is a very busy man...................

To save time he makes you take off your clothes in the waiting room.




~~~Doctors can be frustrating..

You wait a month-and-a-half for an appointment, and he says, "I wish you'd come to me sooner."..




~~~Inmates at our prison are allowed to shine shoes in order to make a few extra bucks..

One day, I was having my shoes shined when the prisoner began to complain..

"Here I am with a degree, and I have to resort to shining shoes," he grumbled..

"What kind of degree do you have?" I asked..

Without looking up: "First degree.."






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute pics and a smile as always!
What else do we need to make us feel good?
Thanks Gus
Rae xx