Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Good Morning, Readers....Hope your having a great day..........






I can't believe my eyes.....What in the "L" is that?.....................






I don't have a clue..? Looks kinda funny to me.....






Watch it! I'm a strong bird......




What's with this strange person....He don't smell right............



Sunrise thru the window...




Maggi, Chico and Sadie playing tug of war.....



~~~Comic Will Rogers saw one payoff for our taxes:.

"The taxpayers are sending congressmen on expensive trips abroad.

It might be worth it except they keep coming back."



~~~When President John Quincy Adams left the White House, he was elected to the House of Representatives, where he served into his eighties.

When a much younger congressman criticized Adams for being too old for politics, Adams countered, "An ass is older at thirty than a man is at eighty."



~~~ Two months before his 75th birthday, my friends husband had to get two hearing aids.

He kept telling people he now had to have a "bathroom list" of things to do each morning, which included putting in his hearing aids and false teeth, and exercising his replaced knee.


A few weeks before his birthday, when I was asking him what he wanted for his birthday, he kept saying he was asking for divine inspiration.


Then one morning, while he was struggling with his hearing aids.

I overheard him say: "For my birthday, Lord, please don't make my list any longer."



~~~A sign seen on a street-cleaning vehicle proclaimed, "Caution: driver's mind is in the gutter!"



~~~Coming out of church, Bobbie asked her friend, "Do you think that Jetter girl is tinting her hair?".


"I didn't even see her," admitted Gus.


"And that dress Mrs. Devine was wearing," continued Bobbie, "Really, don't tell me you think that's the proper outfit for a mother of two."


"I'm afraid I didn't notice that either," said Gus.


"Oh, for heaven's sake," snapped Bobbie. "A lot of good it does you to go to church!"





No comments: