Sunday, August 17, 2008

Good Morning.....Friends....even the one eyed Sweet Lady............
☼





Wel....La-De Dah................................................................




Oh.....you scared me.............................................................



Yikes!.....................me scared too.........................................

MaMa......He scared me................................................


Tis I,....Bat dog.....Here to save the day....................................


I'm getting on my cycle and getting out of here..........

☼

Why is it in this progressive age they can make almost everything wrinkle resistant except people?

☼

A Scotsman, planning a trip to the Holy Land, was aghast when he found it would cost fifty dollars an hour to rent a boat on the Sea of Galilee.

"Hoot mon," he said, "in Scotland it wouldna ha been more than $20."


"That might be true," said the travel agent, "but you have to take into account that the Sea of Galilee is water on which our Lord Himself walked."


"Well, at $50 an hour for a boat," said the Scotsman, "it's no wonder He walked."


☼

I was staying with my two grandsons while their parents were out of the country.

Eleven-year-old Daniel arrived home from school excited about an invitation he had received to watch a movie at the house of a classmate on a Friday evening.

His 16-year-old brother said, "Mom and Dad wouldn't let you go to a girl's house to watch a movie."


"But, Paul," Daniel protested, "she's a Baptist."


He went.


☼

After weeks of medical treatment, my doctor became concerned about some redness around my waist, so he sent me to a specialist.

When that doctor entered the examination room, he studied my chart, then looked at me sitting in the chair.


"Should I take my clothes off?" I asked.


"No need to," he said. " I already see the problem.......

Your pants are too tight."

☼

Progress means noise.

Indeed, we could pinpoint the date when modern civilization was born if we could discover when man first said, "Turn that thing down."

☼

The receptionist for the company where I'm employed found some cash in the office, apparently mislaid by a co-worker.

She sent the following e-mail: "If anybody can say where they lost $66, please let me know and it will be returned to you."


Within minutes one employee replied, "Kentucky Derby, 1988."

☼

I wish the buck stopped here; I sure could use a few...



No comments: