Tuesday, December 30, 2014

#2570

•ºº•











••

Be at war with your vices, at peace with your 
neighbors, and let every new year find you a 
better man. 
--Benjamin Franklin-- 

••
Only 2 more days until millions of people join 
the gym for a week..

••
Can't wait to say "I haven't seen you since last 
year!" to everyone I see next week. 
I'm a very popular person with thousands of 
friends. 

••
I made the mistake of watching a single zit 
popping video on youtube and now my 
recommendations screen is trying to make me 
barf..... 

••
Croquettes are not female crocodiles.........

••
yo mama so fat... 
She got more chins than a Chinese phone book...

••
My doctor said I shouldn't binge drink, 
so now I just drink all the time. 

••
The year is 2075.
A student asks how World War 3 began.
The teacher responds with "Well, James Franco 
and Seth Rogen made a movie..."  

••
If you've ever watched a butcher wrap pork chops 
you've seen me wrapping Christmas presents. 

••
You look so perfect standing there, 
In my American Apparel underwear, 
But I know now you probably opened the wrong 
Christmas present grandma.....

••
yo mama sooo ugly... 
When she looks in the mirror her reflection ducks.

••••