Thursday, October 25, 2012

••








 
•••••
•••
My coworker, Bruce, went to Thailand and came
back as Sheila.
Now we are all starting to wonder who is naturally
born and who is surgically altered.
Ya never know....
 
••
Girl #1 (picking up box of baking soda):
I didn't know soda was baked.
Girl #2: Thank God it's not fried!
Do you know how many extra calories that would
be?!
 
••
Scene: Starbucks.
Customer:  Hey, you lost a lot of weight.
Barista: No, I gave birth two weeks ago.
Customer: To a baby?
 
••
So far for Halloween, sales of Obama masks are 30%
higher than Mitt Romney masks...
Well, that makes sense!
What's scarier than four more years of this economy?
••
While examining his lady patient, the doctor tells her:
"Your heart, lungs, pulse & BP are fine.
Now let me see that little thing which gets you ladies
into all kinds of trouble."
Lady starts taking off her clothes .....
Doctor, stopping her: "No! No!
Please put on your clothes.
Just show me your tongue."
 
••
Spotted on a church marquee:
“Love your enemies;
After all, You made them.”
 
••
Holding up a lottery ticket, a husband says to his wife...
"What would you do if I won the lottery?"
She says...
"I would take half, then leave you."
"Excellent", he replies...
"I won 12 bucks.....
Here's $6, now get the hell out."
 
••
Never regret getting older......
It's a privilege denied to many.
 
••