Sunday, December 20, 2015

☺☺








 
••
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine;
he gets better with age.
The next day she locked me in the cellar.
 
••
Please hold my e-mails until further notice.
I am in the hospital .
I was attacked by a woman in an elevator.
 I was in the elevator when she got in.
 I was casually staring at her boobs when she said,
 "Could you press one for me please”.
So I did... and I don't remember much afterwards,
but I'm guessing it was the wrong one.
 
••
The biggest troublemaker you’ll probably ever have to deal with,
watches you from the mirror every morning’.
 
••
Ladies & gentlemen, this is your pilot speaking.
Anyone who bought WiFi please google "Fatal Engine Error:38"
and come to the cockpit ASAP.
Thanks.....
 
••
If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence,
try ordering’ somebody else’s dog around..
••
A man walks into a bar and says:
"I'd like something tall, icy and full of vodka."
The bartender shouts into the kitchen: "Hey,Brenda !
Someone here to see you."
 
••
Bad: I saw my girlfriend's name and number…
on a men's room wall.
Worse: It was her handwriting.......
 
••
When I was a kid and they canceled a day of school
 it was a snow day.
Now, when they cancel a day of school
 it's a bomb day.
 
•• 
Height of Trouble....
 - A one handed man hanging from a cliff and his ass is itching.
 
••
I'm going to have to rethink my time machine rental business.
People keep bringing them back a day before they rented them.
 
••••