Thursday, September 25, 2014

♣♣









••

"If you don't know where you are going, any road 
will take you there."
       -- Lewis Carroll

••
According to serving sizes, tonight I'm a family 
of 4.....

•• 
A car was involved in an accident. 
As expected a large crowd gathered.
A newspaper reporter, anxious to get his story, 
could not get near the car.
Being a clever sort, he started shouting loudly, 
Let me through!
Let me through! 
I am the son of the victim.
The crowd made way for him.
Lying in front of the car was a donkey.

••
Naps are for old people..... 
I was taking a horizontal life pause. 

••
I've just got my son a flat piece of cardboard 
for Christmas. 
Although what he wants with an ex box I'll never 
know.  

••
I'm trying to initiate a neighborhood watch 
program but the damn neighbors keep closing 
their blinds.  

••
If factions speak louder than words, 
then why is it the thought that counts? 

••
My dog reacts to the vacuum cleaner... 
the same way I react when my wife says 
"We need to talk". 

••
Senior trying to set a password: 
WINDOWS: Please enter your new password. 
USER: cabbage 
WINDOWS: Sorry, the password must be more 
than 8 characters. 
USER: boiled cabbage 
WINDOWS: Sorry, the password must contain 1 
numerical character. 
USER: 1 boiled cabbage 
WINDOWS: Sorry, the password cannot have 
blank spaces. 
USER: 50bloodyboiledcabbages 
WINDOWS: Sorry, the password must contain at 
least one upper case character. 
USER: 50BLOODYboiledcabbages 
WINDOWS: Sorry, the password cannot use 
more than one upper case character consecutively. 
USER:50BloodyBoiledCabbagesShovedUpYour
AssIfYouDon'tGiveMeAccessNow! 
WINDOWS: Sorry, the password cannot contain 
punctuation. 
USER:ReallyPissedOff50BloodyBoiledCabbages
ShovedUpYourAssIfYouDontGiveMeAccessNow
WINDOWS: Sorry, that password is already in 
use.....

•• 
I love Chinese food as much as the next guy,
but you'll never convince me that a chicken fried 
this rice.....

••
Just used my phone to record my wife snoring. 
She'd kill me if I ever played this in front of her 
friends. 
So... I guess this is goodbye. 

••
We found out today how many people it takes to 
hold me down for a flu shot.

••••