Wednesday, March 26, 2014

♣♣










♣♣

It's all about perspective.   
The sinking of the Titanic was a miracle to the 
lobsters in the ship's kitchen.....

♣♣
Wife got good news from the doctor today. 
He said she wasn't going to die if she didn't get that 
new designer handbag.

♣♣
Karen was telling me that her to-be-ex, a police 
officer, asked the judge to please remind her to 
re-register a gun he'd given her in her name.  
"You see, your honor, to buy it, I had to register it in 
my name."  
The judge said, "Why's this so important?"  
"Because, Your Honor, I don't want to be shot with 
'my own gun'."  
The judge had to hold a piece of paper in front of his 
face to hide his laughter.

♣♣
Two friends were out drinking when suddenly one 
lurched backward off his bar-stool and lay motionless ]
on the floor. 
"One thing about Gus," his buddy said to the 
bartender, "he knows when to stop."

♣♣
Don't die a virgin.... 
there's a bunch of Muslims waiting for you up there. 

••
What if Hillary wins !!! 
First Lady Bill Clinton and two Secret Service agents 
jog into a D.C. McDonald's....
Bill Clinton: Alright, boys, let's stop here for a 
second. 
I'm a little parched from the fog. 
Secret Service Agent #1: Sir, we've only been jogging 
for three blocks. 
Besides, President Clinton asked us not to let you in 
any more fast food places. 
Bill Clinton: I just want to mingle with the American 
people, talk with some real folks.. and maybe get a 
Diet Coke, or something.. 
Secret Service Agent #1: Fine...... 
But please don't tell Mrs. Clinton. 
Bill Clinton: Jim, let me tell you something - 
there's gonna be a lot of things we don't tell 
Mrs. Clinton about. 
Fast food is the least of our worries. 

♣♣
A friend of mine just got divorced. 
He and his ex-wife split the house. 
He got the outside.

♣♣
It's been a tough day...
My girlfriend just broke up with me. 
But she said we can still be cousins 

♣♣
An old redneck had been working industriously 
with a stub pencil and a piece of paper. 
Suddenly he looked up and smiled. 
He exclaimed, "Doggoned it Maw, if I ain't 
done learned to write." 
Maw got up and looked at the lines scrawled 
across the paper. 
"What does it say" ? 
"I don't know", the redneck replied, 
"I ain't learned to read yet." 

♣♣
There are a lot of special women in my life, 
but Betty Crocker takes the cake. 

♠♠
After stumbling into my first AA meeting last 
night, I sat down and said, "Hello, I'm Dave and
 I'm an alcoholic."
"Are you drunk right now?" asked some guy.
"Yes." I slurred.
"Thought so," he replied, "This is a mosque." 

♣♣♣♣