Saturday, March 26, 2011

Good Morning....Friends, and neighbors...ready for a chilly,
rainy snowy Saturday evening?  Calling 2-4 inches snow
Sunday... There go the Plums for another year...


We could all just go hang out at Pete's..
and just stuff ourselfs....

Pete's hired a new cook.... Sez; he's good with
Bar-B-Que's....But I don't know!!


Stop, Teasing..... That's all you two do.....

He's ready for the Snow, and cold.....

No rain or snow on this guy.....

What can I say..?

He said he's gonna stay in the house, and stay warm...
Got plenty to eat.....

I don't know if he's a bad dog or a good dog...
Depends on were you stand....

Sez he's enjoying the out doors as long as he can...

I don't think I wanna be in this house with alot of snow
On the ground....wonder if it's warm??

Yep, that's what happens.....

Pete's cook fixed me a ham and egg sammach.....
looks good.... hate to eat and run.....
♥♥♥

~~ Gus and Pete was on a plane getting ready to jump. Prior to the jump, Gus asked Pete.....
"What will happen if my parachute does not come out when I pull the cord?"
Pete said, "YOU WILL BE THE FIRST ONE DOWN."



~~ I grew up with six brothers.
That's how I learned to dance - waiting for the bathroom.



~~ Omaha Mayor Jim Suttle went to Washington Tuesday
flush with ideas for how federal officials could help cities
like Omaha pay for multibillion-dollar sewer projects.
Among the items on his brainstorming list:
a proposal for a 10-cent federal tax on every roll of toilet
paper you buy.
..I'd like to see anyone supporting this tax wiped out.
Finally government gets to the bottom of the tax barrel.
Low flush toilets. Outlaw incandescent lights.
Now tax a good wipe...
Get rid of a load....flush Congress....



~~ This is America.
It is my God given right to be loudly opinionated about
something I am completely ignorant of.



~~ WARNING ..... AMISH VIRUS:
You've just received an Amish Virus.
Since we don't have electricity or computers,
you're on the honor system.
Please delete your files...... Thank thee


~~ If a person with multiple personalities threatens suicide,
is that considered a hostage situation?



~~ Yikes! a mouse scurried across my kitchen.
I set out some poison and went to bed.
But I didn't realize I left a half-finished cup of yogurt on
the counter.
The next morning when I went to toss it away,
I noticed that tucked in the yogurt were two of the pellets
I'd left for Mr. Mouse.
I had to smile.
It was like he was saying, "You first."



~~ I like to combine Saint Patrick's Day with Cinco de Mayo.
So I drink too much and hand out fake green cards!



~~ I was seriously behind in the required reading for
my college courses and decided to see if the library had
a book on speed-reading that might help me.
The librarian checked the card catalogue, then the
borrowed-book cards.
She looked up dismayed.
"We have a book on improving your reading speed,
but it's out right now."
She hesitated, and then asked,
"How badly do you need it?"
I was puzzled by her question until she showed me the
sign-out card: It was full on both sides.
From the beginning of the school year the same name
appeared on every line, renewed every two weeks
for six months.
I decided the borrower needed it much more than I did.



~~ Hospitality: making your guests feel like they're at
home, even if you wish they were.



~~ While on vacation, my wife and I stopped for lunch at a diner.
We sat at the counter, right next to the grill.
The cook was a young man who was very busy flipping pancakes.
Every so often, he would stop and hit the grill with the handle of the spatula.
Finally I asked him facetiously, "Does that improve the taste
of the pancakes?"
"No," he replied. "That keeps the handle from falling off."



Todays Thought:  Zoo: An excellent place to study the habits of human beings.
or: You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself"
 
 
Rae's Trivia..... Lightning can give enough electricity to a light bulb to last 100 years.
 
 
 




No comments: