Wednesday, December 1, 2010

# 1133

Good Morning..... Well the weather is crazy again.....
63º, pouring down rain, wind howling and we're under
all kinds of warnings.... even tornados.....


Sadie is a sleepy head....
Will take over your bed....

Maggie and Chico are lap dogs....

What a way to diet.....

I thought you were dancing....
any way you look weird...

Pete...How do I get this mouse outta my printer...

Let's stop and have a beer......

Oh, Iz give up......

Oh, no...That's gotta give you a boo-boo...

Just what I need in case of flooding....

Just what we need....want to buy some??
♥♥♥

~~ I arrived home from work to find all the windows and doors wide open.
Apparently our puppy had had an accident.
"Yeah, it really stank," my daughter told me. "
In fact, when we first walked in, I thought you had come home
early and were cooking dinner."



~~ Pete had a job that required him to dress as a polar bear
to promote soft drinks at the shopping mall.
Gus strolled past and asked, "Don't you feel stupid dressed
up in that thing?"
"I should feel stupid?" said Pete.
"You're the one who's talking to a bear!"



~~ On the back of a septic-service company truck:
"Satisfaction guaranteed, or your merchandise cheerfully
refunded."



~~ Virgin Records founder Richard Branson,
famed for his love of adventure,
once offered a word of advice to fellow thrill- seekers:
"If you're embarking around the world in a hot-air balloon,
don't forget the toilet paper.
Once, we had to wait for incoming faxes."



~~ Retirement is the best thing that has happened to my
brother-in-law.
"I never know what day of the week it is," he gloated.
"All I know is, the day the big paper comes,
I have to dress up and go to church."



~~ In 2001, President George W. Bush accepted an honorary
doctorate from his alma mater Yale University.
"To those of you who received honors, awards and distinctions,
I say, well done," Bush declared.
"And to the 'C' students, I say: you too can be president!"



~~ Driving down the road I saw a person hitch hiking,
the sign read "Heaven Bound".
Me being the good person I am, I hit that person,
I hope they made it!



~~ "This is Captain Sinclair speaking.
On behalf of my crew I'd like to welcome you aboard British
Airways flight 602 from New York to London.
We are currently flying at a height of 35,000 feet midway
across the Atlantic.
If you look out of the windows on the starboard side of the
aircraft, you will observe that both the starboard engines are
on fire.
If you look out of the windows on the port side,
you will observe that the port wing has fallen off.
If you look down towards the Atlantic ocean,
you will see a little yellow life raft with three people in it
waving at you.
That's me, your captain, the co-pilot, and one of the flight
attendants.
This is a recorded message....... Have a good flight!"



~~ A city boy was on his first camping trip.
He was eating his lunch under a tree when an old-timer
came along.
"It smells like rain", he said to the boy.
The city boy replied, "They said it was lemonade."



~~ Many Americans are trying to conserve energy as never
before.
They're now burning their morning toast on one side instead
of both.



Todays Thought:  Don't compare your life to others.

You have no idea what their journey is all about.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet Pic's today Gus!!! C