Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Good Morning, friends....
It's 31º degrees this morning....
Going out to vote, later....you??
Doc, sez: I'll live for the next appointment...err
for his next BMW car payment...

Maggie, and Murphy waiting for the next trick or treaters...

Okay, Okay...you can have....

Only you can answer that question.....

I have nothing to say.......

Watch dog and bed.....

What a big cat....
I bet he can eat alot.....

Okay!!

Thats a lot of bacon...
The cat can't believe her eyes...

Want some Bacon??

Oh, my....photoshopped?

What can I say??
I wanna save money, but......

 
I guess I was going to fast.....


♥♥♥

~~ A scientist from Argentina, after a lengthy study,

has discovered that people with "IBA" or Insufficient Brain
Activity, read their email with their hand on the mouse.
(Don't bother taking it off now, Pete, it's too late!)


~~ Pete said: I came in 4th in last night's costume party!
I wasn't wearing one.


~~ I love it when people dress up their dogs in Halloween
costumes.
But I don’t like it when I tell someone how cute their dog looks,
and they’re like “Hey man, that’s my child."


~~ Two drunks are walking along.
One drunk says to the other, "What a beautiful night...
look at the moon."
The other drunk stops and look at his drunk friend,
"You are wrong, that's not the moon, that's the sun."
They started arguing for a while when they came upon another
drunk walking, so they stopped him.
"Sir, could you please help settle our argument?
Tell us what that thing is up in the sky that's shining.....
Is it the moon or the sun?"
The third drunk looked at the sky and then looked at them
and said, "Sorry, I don't live around here."


~~ A young lady was driving through a built-up area at about
70 mph when she noticed a motorcycle policeman on her tail.
She increased her speed to 80 mph but the cop hung grimly
on her tail.
She put her foot down and pushed the car up to 90,
drawing rapidly away from her pursuer.
Suddenly she saw a garage up ahead and with a squeal of
brakes she pulled up in the forecourt and dashed into the
ladies' toilet.
Five minutes later she emerged to find the motor-cycle
policeman waiting for her.
With a sweet smile she said, 'I bet you thought I'd never
make it in time.'


~~ A man was driving down a quiet country lane when out
into the road strayed a rooster.
Whack! The rooster disappeared under the car in a cloud of
feathers.
Shaken, the man pulled over at the farmhouse and rang the
doorbell.
A farmer appeared.
The man somewhat nervously said,
"I think I killed your rooster, please allow me to replace him."
"Suit yourself," the farmer replied, "the hens are round the
back."


~~ Did you hear about the father who fainted when his son
asked for the keys to the garage and came out with the lawn
mower?


~~ I was doing an admission assessment on an elderly
mountain man at a transitional care center:
I needed to know if he was continent, so I asked him if he
made it to the bathroom when he had to urinate.
He said he did, so I next asked, "And how about your bowels?"
He politely replied, "To tell you the truth, they're so shrunk up,
I can't hardly see 'em anymore."


~~ A sightseer: "Can you tell me why so many famous Civil
War battles were fought on National Park Sites?"


~~ PIERCING AD: Now is your chance to have your ears
pierced and get an extra pair to take home, too.


~~ Remember when we used to worry about some weirdo

having a razor blade inside an apple on Halloween?
Not anymore........ Like a kid today would eat an apple.



Todays Thought: The only pain we take with us when we pass over

is the love we had while here and didn’t share.








~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet pic Gus!! C