Monday, November 1, 2010

Good Morning, friends and neighbors...
Well did you have a ghoulish Halloween?
Just a few trick or treaters, here...
We got 39º...they called for 32º

A pretty Sunrise....

"Sam" the dog checking out Grand daughters candy stash...
"Amber"

Great grand son "Andrew"

2 year old great grand daughter "Laleigh"

Yep..you look like a bulb.....not!

I don't know about this guy??...

Some one is a good carver!.....

So thats were "Joe Camel" went....

Lets see more Happy you!!

Come here often??
Damn, Zombie's are everywere !!

I gotta get dug out....gotta go....
♥♥♥

~~ My doctor recently told me that jogging could add years to my life.
I think he was right. I feel ten years older already.


~~ I bought some tuna at the market today.
The Starkist label read "Albacore Tuna packed in oil,
compliments of BP."


~~ The chairman of the board of our company called me into
his office to tell me the good news.
I was being promoted to Vice President of Corporate Research
and Planning.
Of course, I was excited, but that didn't stop me from asking
for my new title to be changed to Vice President of Corporate
Planning and Research.
"Why?" asked the chairman.
"Because," I said, "our organization uses abbreviated job
titles, and I don't want be known as VP of CRAP."


~~ Pete said, He bet on a horse last week at ten to one.
It came in at quarter past four.


~~ A man called his doctor's office for an appointment.
"I'm sorry," said the receptionist,"
we can't fit you in for at least two weeks."
"But I could be dead by then!"
"No problem. If your wife lets us know,
we'll cancel the appointment."


~~ What is life like under the sea?
Is it a dogfish eat dogfish world?
Is everyone united for a common porpoise?
Or do they all split off in their own special groupers?
Well, one tragic story indicates it's not so perfect down there.
There was once a brilliant sturgeon on the staff of the
community health fishility.
He was in fact one of it's flounders.
Wiser than salmon, a fin fellow who would never shrimp from
his responsibilities, he was successful and happy and always
whistled a happy tuna.
One day one of his patients, a mere whipper snapper,
started trouting around telling everyone the sturgeon's
treatments had made him more eel than he had been and
the conked him with a malpractice suit.
Well, the sturgeon was in a real pickeral.
The board chased him off the staff and demanded his oyster.
But fortunately the case smelt to high heaven so the judge
denied the plaintiff's clam.
The board tried to hire the sturgeon back but by then he had
hit the bottlenose pretty hard.
But what's really shad about the story is that the sturgeon
ended up on squid-row...


~~ Pumpkin halves were supposedly used as guides for
haircuts in colonial New Haven, Connecticut,
giving rise to the nickname 'pumpkinhead.'


~~ Nurse Taz was showing some student nurses through the
hospital.
"This will be the most hazardous section in the hospital
for you.
The men on this floor are almost well."


~~ CHURCH SIGN:
"Let us help you study for your final exams."


~~ The linguist's husband walked in and caught his wife
sleeping with a young co-ed. He said, "Why, Amanda,
I'm surprised."
She bolted upright, pointed her finger and corrected him,
"No. I am surprised. You are astonished."


~~ One day, while I was catching up with my seven-year-old
granddaughter, on the phone, she told me she had lost her
two front teeth.
I asked if she had got a visit from the tooth fairy.
She told me that with the first tooth, she had put it under her
pillow and when she woke up in the morning,
the tooth fairy had left money but had taken her tooth.
"When I lost the second one." She said,
"I wrapped it up really good and hid it in my drawer.
There's no way the tooth fairy is going to get any more of my
teeth!"



Todays Thought: Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice sky Gus! We didnt get any trick or treaters. :( C

Anonymous said...

Your grand children are gorgeous Gus. No trick or treaters for me either but I'm not exactly on a main route TG LOL
Rae x