Friday, October 1, 2010

Good Morning, friends and readers.....
Well, we had a couple days of rain,
and it sure helped..
I see this morning the picture uploaded is
still messed up.... Takes a lot longer to post.
Come on, Mr. Blogger!

I thought this was a pretty picture, I'd like to take a few like this....

Your gonna tag the wrong one, one day!
And your gonna be in a heap of trouble....

Yeah, looks pretty ratty, alright!!

Don't get your tail cought in the door!

Oh-Oh, dog....Run for the bedroom and hide....

Yep, does look like it.....

That's gotta cost ya some strokes......

Yep, she got gone......

Need a bucket??

Weird photoshop.....looks dumb!

Well, Pete..I lowered my car.....now it doesn't drive right....
What did I do wrong??
♥♥♥

~~ On the “Today” show, President Obama said he supports having a longer school year.
In response,
Sasha and Malia announced they support Sarah Palin.


~~ While in the checkout line at Home Depot I overheard
Pete say to another man,
"My wife has been after me to paint our shed.
But I let it go for so long she got mad and did it herself."
His friend nodded.... "I like women who get mad like that."


~~ Help-wanted sign spotted in the window of a fish
restaurant:
"Piano Player Wanted: Must Have Knowledge of Opening
Clams."


~~ Longtime friends were celebrating their 50th anniversary.
One of their sons gave a loving toast, finishing with,
"and thank you for having such a beautiful marriage."
"Thank you for making it necessary," the father joked.
In the silence that followed, his wife whispered,
"Not him. He's the second son."


~~ “Sesame Street” began its 41st season.
The Cookie Monster is going to have to switch to a
low-carb diet


~~ I was stuffing the Thanksgiving turkey when my
2 1/2-year-old
son, Joshua, zoomed into the kitchen and saw what I was
doing.
With his eyes popping, he came to a quick stop and asked,
"Why are you stuffing sandwiches into the turkey's pockets?"


~~ The last thing my friend Elizabeth was prepared for
was an invitation to a costume party.
Eight and a half months pregnant, she was in no shape for any
conventional costume.
Still, she wanted to go, so she painted a big yellow circle on
an extra- extra-large white T-shirt, dug a pair of red devil horns
out of her kids' Halloween junk pile...and went as a deviled egg.


~~ One day John D. Rockefeller made a call from a pay
phone...and lost his quarter.
When the machine refused to refund the money,
Rockefeller, America's first billionaire, called the operator.
She politely apologized and asked for his name and
address so that the amount owing could be returned
to him.
"My name is John D..." Rockefeller began.
"Oh, forget it..... You wouldn't believe me anyway!"


~~ When you get old and your kids ask where all the money
went, show them the vacation videos.


~~ Candice: "What's that you're reading?"
Jill: "A diary."
Candice: What's in it?
Jill: "I can't tell you that.
A diary is a highly personal and confidential
affair, It has important secret dreams and secret yearnings.
It's private.......
It's not meant to be shared lightly with other people.
And besides, this diary belongs to Margaret."





()~~~~~~~~~~~~~~00~~~~~~~~~~~~~~()














No comments: