Saturday, May 1, 2010

Good Morning friends,  The computer phone is down, so am using
the house phone.....It's slow this morning....

Yep...It's Caturday.....why are you hiding?

You can't trust a cat to fix breakfast!

Hey! when you gonna take this thing off so I can eat??

This cat don't want to get up....got his Teddy......

My what big teeth you got Grama......

Gotta get my drill out, got a light fixture to fix.....

There thats done....all fixed.

Trying to get a picture of that pesky Squirrel...

Oh...No....

Poor ENO.......

Well....I godda go....my rides here........
♥♥♥ 
~~ Vivian had just stepped out of the shower when the doorbell rang.

She put on her bathrobe and scurried to answer the door,
not realizing her three-year-old daughter Meredith was following her.
As Vivian opened the door to sign for a package,
Meredith came up from behind, holding up Vivian's black lace bra.
"Mommy," she said, "you forgot to put on your boobs."



~~ One day, little Rachel asks her mother,
"Mommy, what happens to old cars when they stop working?"
"Someone sells them to your father," replies her mother.



~~ Went to the doctor for my yearly physical.
The nurse starts with certain basics. 'How much do you weigh?' she asks.
'235,' I say. The nurse puts me on the scale.
It turns out my weight is 260.
The nurse asks, 'Your height?' '6 foot 3,' I say.
The nurse checks and sees that I only measure 5'11'.
She then takes my blood pressure and tells me it is very high.
'Of course it's high!'
I scream. 'When I came in here I was tall and slender!
Now I'm short and fat!
She put me on Prozac.



~~ SIGN IN RESTAURANT: Dinner Special:
Turkey $3.35;
Chicken or
Beef $3.25;
Children $3.00.



~~ To get his mind off his losing streak at the racetrack,
I took my friend horseback riding.
Being a novice, he freaked when his mount took off.
"How do I stop?" he yelled.
"Bet on it!" I hollered back.



~~ Working as a kindergarten teacher.
I often receive classroom donations of items that are to be used in our
art lessons.
One such donation was paper of a heavier weight than we were used to;
as a result, the children began getting paper cuts more often.
One student was particularly disturbed by this, and one day he made a
very obvious suggestion:
Maybe before we use any more of this paper, you should sand the
edges!"



~~ Q Who’s the patron saint of e-mail?
A: St. Francis of a CC.



~~ Gus: It's a real dollars and cents wedding.

Pete: What do you mean?
Gus: He doesn't have a dollar...and she has no sense.


Todays Thought:  A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures
in the doctor's book.




◄↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔►

No comments: