Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Morning, Friends and neighbors....Ready for Easter Weekend....
Going to be great one.. But some friends still have snow.....


A great Sunrise this morning.....52ºf

Pear trees blooming......

A real cutie....

Oh, my.....No,No......

He's watching you....

He don't like the Easter, but I bet he loves the Chocie's

Oh No,... not Santa......

A 1948 Buick Streamliner , a neat looking car..

Now this one sucks........

Now I don't know about this guy.....

I'll take my beer and go home after that last pic....

♥♥♥

~~ Pete.....None of us can boast about the morality of our ancestors.

The records do not show that Adam and Eve were married.


~~ Q: When do cannibals leave the table?
A: When everyone's eaten.


~~ There was a congregation that was asked for money so often they i
nsisted their pastor refer to them not as the flock but as the fleeced.


~~ Miriam has never been on a cruise before.
One day, she meets her friend Lucy and they stop for a chat.
"So where are you and Sam going for your holidays this year?" asks Lucy.
"I'd like to try out a cruise, Lucy," replies Miriam, "but I'm not sure
whether Sam and I would enjoy ourselves.
We're almost 70 now and Sam thinks cruising is for younger people.
"No, you're wrong in thinking that, Miriam," replies Lucy.
"Most cruise ships have special design features just for senior citizens."
"So give me an example, please," says Miriam.
"Well...OK," replies Lucy, "They have bifocal portholes."


~~ There was the college that had the reputation of being a fountain
of knowledge where everyone went to drink.


~~ One day, just as Rachel is walking past an exclusive fashion store,
she sees people putting a new dress in their window.
It stops her in her tracks, it's a pale-green Dior evening dress and she's
totally entranced by this brilliant creation.
She's convinced it's fate, it was meant for her.
But it's very expensive and she has to think of a good way to persuade
her Harry to buy it for her.
Then she has an idea.
She can't wait to get home.
"Harry, darling?"
"Yes, what is it Rachel"
" Last night I had a lovely dream, Harry," she says.
"So what kind of a dream was it, Rachel?" he asks.
"I dreamed that we passed a store, and in the window was this
gorgeous Dior dress at a very reasonable price.
And do you know what you did, Harry?
"No, so what did I do?" he asks.
"You went into the shop and bought it for me, darling."
"Did I really?" Harry says.
"That really was a wonderful dream. Please Rachel, in all your future
dreams, you should wear it in good health."


~~ Serenade of a wolf in sheep's clothing: "Ewe, tell me your dream
and I'll tell you mine."


~~ I'd like to say a few words about one of the most popular concepts
in modern education - show and tell.
Show and tell is a device created by grammar schools to communicate
family secrets to thirty-two other families all before 9:15 in the morning!


~~ A sweet little boy surprised his grandmother one morning and
brought her a cup of coffee.
He made it himself and was so proud.
He anxiously waited to hear the verdict on the quality of the coffee.
The grandmother had never in her life had such a bad cup of coffee,
and as she forced down the last sip she noticed three of those little
green army guys in the bottom of the cup.
She asked, "Honey, why would three little green army guys be in the
bottom of my cup?"
Her grandson replied, "You know grandma, it's like on TV,
'The best part of waking up is soldiers in your cup.'


~~ To make myself appear more sophisticated for my new job,
teaching Grade 1, I put my hair up in a braid.
On the first day of class, I was writing the morning message on the
board when the first student arrived.
"Your hair looks great." she said.
When I turned to thank her, she added, "...from the back!"


Todays Thought:  To educate a person in mind and not in morals is to educate
a menace to society.





◄(ºOº)o(ºOº)o(ºOº)o(ºOº)▲(ºOº)o(ºOº)o(ºOº)(ºOº)►









No comments: