Friday, January 1, 2010


Good morning ...Friends.....
.

~



~


~


Now...this is alot of snow...I am glad I not there!!
.


Looking were the gas came from.....
.


Oh, My...what can I say??
.


No ones gonna steal my T-paper.....
.


I guess Eno can't cook.....
.


and he has good table manners......
.
♥♥♥

~~ New Year's Day: Now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions.
Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual.
-Mark Twain-

.
~~ Young Tommy walked in the door, a smile on his face.
"Say, Dad, good news.
Remember you promised to pay me ten dollars if I passed
the math exam?"
Mr. Martin looked up from his newspaper and nodded.
"Well," said Tommy, "I spared you the expense."

.
~~ On New Year's Eve, I go crazy.
Last year, just at the stroke of midnight,
I grabbed the person next to me and kept kissing until
"Auld Lang Syne" was finished.
I'll never forget that night.
I don't think that busboy will either!

.
~~ Faced with hard times, the company offered a bonus of
one hundred dollars to any employee who could come up with
a way of saving money.
The bonus went to the young woman in accounting who
suggested limiting future bonuses to ten dollars.

.
~~ The two days in which there is no professional sports games
are the day before and the day after the Major League All Star
Game.

.
~~ "Imagine you were strapped to an operating table with
Dr. Frankenstein about to transplant your brain.
What would you do?"................
"Quit imagining."

.
~~ A group of bats, hanging at the ceiling of a cave,
discovers a single bat STANDING upright underneath on the
floor of the cave
Surprised by this unusual behavior, the group asked the
standing bat: "What the heck are you doing down there?"
And the bat shouts back: "Yoga!"

.
~~ Q: Why didn't the Gus buy an electric toothbrush?
A: Because he didn't have any electric teeth.

.
~~ As he trained troops at Fort Dix, New Jersey,
my brother-in-law noticed that one medic was hopeless on the
firing range.
"You better learn how to fire your weapon," he told him.
"All soldiers have to qualify on the range before we can send
them to Iraq."
Then it's okay," he said. "I'm not going to Iraq.
I'm going to Baghdad."

.
~~ Several new army recruits were marched by their sergeant
to the medical facility to be inoculated.
While standing in line one recruit remarked to another,
"Wow, what an outfit!
We have only been in the army for fifteen minutes and already
we are presenting arms!"

.
~~ Q: What is a door's favorite kind of humor?
A: Knock-knock jokes.
.
.
Todays Thoughts:  "Wisdom is to know that rest is rust and that real life is in love, laughter, and work." ~Elbert Hubbard~








No comments: