Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas....Friends and neighbors....
I hope you have peace in your world.....
.


~~~~~~

Do you like wet gifts?.....
.


Beer tree??
.

Happy out house?? I don't know about that..
.


Santa's getting it , Huh.....
.


He's just hanging out......
.


The baby sistter's got a suprise waiting for him......
.


Eno's Christmas........

Don't drink the egg nog.......and drive or walk......
.
♥♥♥
~~ DIETING---NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS:

2006: I will get my weight down below 180 pounds.
2007: I will follow my new diet religiously until I get below 200 pounds.
2008: I will develop a realistic attitude about my weight.
2009: I will work out 3 days a week.
2010: I will try to drive past a gym at least once a week.

.
~~ Pete: I have a chance for the soccer team.
Gus: I didn't know they were raffling it off.

.
~~ "Excuse me," said the game warden approaching Pete,
"but you need a permit in order to fish here."
Pete glanced at his full basket of fish.
"Why?" I'm doin' just fine with a worm..

.
~~ A man was telling of his power at home, saying,
"I'm the boss at home.
Just this morning there was no hot water, I blew up.
I demanded hot water and got hot water.
I can't wash dishes in cold water!"

.
~~ Toward the end of the year, the television screen is filled with
one football game after another.
One football widow put on a sheer negligee and paraded herself
in front of her husband.
He looked up from the TV set long enough to say,
"Why did you buy a gray negligee?"
The wife answered, "I didn't. It's dust!"

.
~~ "Here's a fun fact: You know how much Christmas wrapping
paper is on the average roll?
Four inches less than you need." -Jay Leno

.
~~ A little girl walked into the local drugstore,
held out a dime, and asked for an ice cream cone.
The clerk said, "An ice cream cone is a quarter."
"How about a Coke?"
"That's also a quarter."
"A pack of gum?"
"Thirty-five cents."
The girl sighed, put the dime on the counter, and started to walk
out.
The clerk said, "Honey, you've forgotten your dime."
The little girl said, "What good is it?
It doesn't buy anything!"

.
~~ Attorney: Now doctor, isn't it true that when a person dies in
his sleep, he doesn't know about it until the next morning?
Witness: Did you actually pass the bar exam?

.
~~ "In China, an animal trainer taught his monkeys Kung fu,
and then they attacked him using his best kung fu moves.
Luckily, they were no match for the parrot he'd taught to fire a
gun." -Conan O'Brien

.
~~ "Now, class," said Mrs. Ackerman, "would someone please
tell me where elephants are found?"
"Gee," squealed little Roderick, "I thought they were so big they
never got lost!"
.
.
Todays Thought:  Anyone who believes that men are the equal of women has

never seen a man trying to wrap a Christmas present.
.
.
Stolen from Carol...
We Wish You a Merry♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Christmas♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥


¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪We Wish You a Merry ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Christmas

♥ ♥ ♥We Wish You A Merry ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪Christmas ♪♫•

*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And A Happy New Year!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...




No comments: