Wednesday, December 2, 2009

  Good Morning.....Friends....Weather not so good today.....
Mark your calenders...I will be gone Dec. 10 -15th.
Gonna take a little trip to visit a special friend.....
.


~~


You're a cutie.....
~


Oh, My...you gotta watch out for them fish...
~


Once upon a time there was this dog catcher.......
~


You gotta focus so take a couple steps back......
~


One little slip......and boy that will hurt.........
~


Must have been all them Easter Eggs........
~


Damn, why didn't I think of that......??


Well time for me to fly outta here.....
~
♥♥♥
~
~~ A veterinarian was feeling ill and went to see her doctor.

The doctor asked her all the usual questions, about symptoms,
how long had they been occurring, etc.,
when she interrupted him:
"Hey look, I'm a vet -- I don't need to ask my patients these kind
of questions: I can tell what's wrong just by looking.
Why can't you?"
The doctor nodded, looked her up and down, wrote out a
prescription, and handed it to her.
"There you are.
Of course, if that doesn't work, we'll have to have you put down.".

.
~~ They say when a man holds a woman's hand before marriage
it is love; after marriage it is self-defense.

.
~~ My grandaughter asked why I called my husband Hon.
"It's a term of endearment," I explained.
My husband mumbled, "After more than 40 years, it's a term of
endurement."

.
~~ BLONDE - one who won't buy M&M's because they're too
hard to peel.

.
~~ My car broke down today so my wife brought the jumper
cables to start it.
She brought me a sandwich, too.
I was a bit disappointed that she didn't think to bring me a dessert.

.
~~ In the 60's I sent for a do-it-yourself bomb shelter kit.
They sent me a shovel.

.
~~ "This is little strange.
A couple in England named their new daughter Kia because
she was delivered in the back seat of a Kia.
No one was happier than her older brother — Hospital Bed."

.
~~ A woman was going to Italy on a ten-day business trip.
Before leaving, she asked her husband if there was a present
he wanted her to bring back.
"How about an Italian girl?" he laughed.
The suggestion was met with stony silence.
Ten days later, she returned home and he asked her whether
she'd had a good trip.
"Yes, it was surprisingly enjoyable," she replied.
"And where's my present?" he smiled.
"What present?"
"The one I asked for, an Italian girl."
"Oh that!....
I did what I could; now we have to wait nine months to see if it's
a girl."

.
~~ A man is on trial for armed robbery.
The jury comes back with the verdict.
The foreman stands, clears his throat, and announces,
"Not guilty."
The defendant leaps to his feet. "Awesome!" he shouts.
"Does that mean I get to keep the money?"

.
~~ A doctor got a call from a very excited woman,

“My son just swallowed the aspirins, what shall I do?”
He replied, “Give him a headache, what else?”
.
.
Todays Thought: Confession is good for the soul but bad for your career....








No comments: