Sunday, October 25, 2009

Good Morning...Friends....A little late this morning....
Went and had breakfast at "Coach's" grill this morning....
They have a great Buffet breakfast, Sat. and Sun......
.


Sunrise,...on my way out this morning..... gonna clear up today...
.


On my way back....Check out the colors..... I bet its a pretty view
from "Skyline Drive"...with all the colors.....
.


Taz, this isn't you is it  ?? 
.


She's just checking out the views....
.


Oopps....I didn't want to unload here........
.


Yeah, blame the dog......
.


Probably was that dog again.... he likes them burgers from "Coach's"....
.


Hey! Coach....you need this at the games.........
.


Well, I had my fun....now it's time foe me to go....
.
♥♥♥
~~ Sue's six-year-old daughter was explaining to the other kids

what "extinct" meant:
"Well," she said in all seriousness, "it means that the dinosaurs
are all dead and have been dead so long they don't stink anymore.
That's why they call them exstinked."

.
~~ I asked Bobbie: "Do you sing?"
"Of course I do."
"What kind of music?"
"Aquapella."
"Don't you mean 'a cappella', singing without accompaniment?"
"Nope. I mean 'aquapella,' singing accompanied only by the
water coming out of the shower head."

.
~~ One day a state trooper was pulling off an expressway
near Chicago.
When he turned onto the street at the end of the ramp,
he noticed someone at a chicken place getting into his car.
The driver placed the bucket of chicken on top of his car,
got in, and drove off with the bucket still on top of his car.
So the trooper decided to pull him over and perform a community
service by giving the driver his chicken.
He pulled him over, walked up to the car, pulled the bucket
off the roof, and offered it to the driver.
The driver looked at the trooper and said, "No thanks.
I just bought some."

.
~~ The nurse was administering medication to Bobbie.
"Hi, I have your medication for you.
I'm going to give you some Pepcid for your stomach,
but I'm putting it in your IV."
Bobbie looked a bit perplexed.
"Okay, Um, I have a question."
"Oh, what's your question?"
"Well, I hope you don't mind me asking, but I was just wondering...
why Pepsi and not Coke?"


.
~~ A teenage boy seemed placid as I approached his hospital
bed to give him a psychiatric evaluation.
His mother was seated nearby, immersed in her knitting.
I walked over and introduced myself to the boy.
He looked right through me and started screaming.
"I can't see! I can't see!"
I had never witnessed such a dramatic example of hysterical
blindness.
Turning to his mother, I asked, "How long has this been going on?"
Without looking up she replied, "Ever since you stepped in
front of his television set."

.
~~ Bumping into an old girlfriend, Pete invited her for coffee
and told her that he'd given up accounting to take up writing.
"That's terrific!" she said, "I really admire a person who follows
their dream...... Tell me, have you sold anything?"
"Sure have," he replied.
"My house, my car, all my stocks, and bonds...."

.
~~ My mom got mad at my dad the other day so she went
shopping to relieve her irritation.
When she returned home she informed him that she had
purchased ten new dresses.
"Ten!" he hollered, "What could any woman want with ten
new dresses???"
My mom calmly replied, "Ten new pairs of shoes."

.
~~ Sitting in coach during a lengthy flight, my wife and I heard
a flight attendant ask the high-paying passengers in first class,
"Would you care for Chardonnay or Burgundy?"
A few minutes later, the curtains between the two sections parted,
and the attendant wheeled the wine cart back to our aisle.
"Excuse me," he said, looking down at us,
"would you care for a glass of wine?
We have white and red."

.
~~ You Know You're Too Old To Trick Or Treat When:
10. You get winded from knocking on the door
9. You have to have another kid chew the candy for you.
8. You ask for high fiber candy only.
7. When someone drops a candy bar in your bag, you lose your balance and fall over.
6. People say: "Great Boris Karloff Mask," and you're not wearing a mask.
5. When the door opens you yell, "Trick or..."
and can't remember the rest.
4. By the end of the night, you have a bag full of restraining orders
3. You have to carefully choose a costume that won't dislodge your hairpiece.
2. You're the only Power Ranger in the neighborhood with a walker.
1. You keep having to go home to Pee.

.
~~ An Indian walks into a cafe with a shotgun in one hand
pulling a male buffalo with the other.
He says to the waiter:
"Want coffee."
The waiter says, "Sure, Chief. Coming right up."
He gets the Indian a tall mug of coffee.
The Indian drinks the coffee down in one gulp,
turns and blasts the buffalo with the shotgun,
causing parts of the animal to splatter everywhere
and then just walks out.
The next morning the Indian returns.
He has his shotgun in one hand, pulling
another male buffalo with the other.
He walks up to the counter and says to
the waiter
"Want coffee."
The waiter says "Whoa, Tonto!
We're still cleaning up your mess from yesterday.
What was all that about, anyway?"
The Indian smiles and proudly says .
"Training for position in United States Congress:
Come in, drink coffee, shoot the bull,
leave mess for others to clean up,
disappear for rest of day."

.
~~ While waiting in line at the Department of Vehicle Services
for my new license plate, I heard the clerk shout out, "E I E I O."
"Here," the woman standing next to me answered.
Curious, I asked if she was married to a farmer, or maybe
taught preschool.
"Neither," she replied. "My name is McDonald."
.
.
Todays Thought: ...An antique is something your grandmother bought,

your mother threw out, and you are now buying back.
( Coach, don't tell the people next door...Okay??)
.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn Gus you got me sussed. I'm starting my new exercise program gently. lol
Taz x

Anonymous said...

Damn Gus you got me sussed. I'm starting my new exercise program gently. lol
Taz x