Sunday, August 2, 2009

Good Morning......Well we're having a raining Sunday....
Just the day to just lay around with that special Lady.......
.


Yesterdays picture..coming from the store....
.


I noticed.....wow...did I....
.

Watch it you just might get stuck........
.

How about this boat?? Looks kinda funny.....
.

Redneck camping?.........
.

"A wildfire in Santa Barbara, California last month helped forge some unlikely bonds.
Rescued from the Jesusita Fire, a 3-week old bobcat kitten and 3 day old fawn became fast friends.
The animal rescue in California brought predator and prey together.
But these babies simply took comfort in each others’ company, snuggling under a desk at a dispatch office for hours."
.


What can I say??
.

We can always just ride off into the sunset..........
.

Even she thinks this is a funny blog....
Oh, well, I'll take any reader I can get....
.
♥♥♥
~~~ A small town doctor was famous in the area for always catching VERY large fish.
One day while he was on one of his frequent fishing trips he got a call that a woman at a neighboring farm was giving birth.
He rushed to her aid and delivered a healthy baby boy.
The farmer had nothing to weigh the baby with so the doc used his fishing scales.
The baby weighed 32 lb. 10 oz.

.
~~~ I had obviously crossed some line while talking with Bobbie because suddenly she was steaming mad.
Without coming right out and asking what I'd said wrong, I tried a Dr. Phil trick:
"How could this conversation have gone better?"
She replied, "I could have had it with a different person."

.
~~~ After weighing Taz's letter on the post office scale, he told her the envelope was too heavy and would require another stamp.
Confused, she asked, "But won't another stamp make it heavier?"

.
~~~ The boyfriend said, "We're going to have a GREAT time Saturday.
I've got three tickets for the show."
"Why do we need three?" asked the girl.
"They're for your father, mother and kid sister," he replied.

.
~~~ My young daughter loves to go to performances at the local high school, so when her brother was in a spelling bee, she happily came along.
But halfway through, she lost interest.
Leaning in to me, she whispered, "This is the most boring play I have ever seen."

.
~~~ "When is feeding time at the zoo?"
"One o'clock. If you hurry, you can still get a bite."

.
~~~ My wife is Mexican and we have this problem all the time.
Early on in our endeavours, she told me she loves jello.
So I went out and bought some flowers, lit a candle, put on some music and made cherry jello. She had this odd look on her face while we were eating and I asked what was wrong.
She said, why would you do all this for desert?
I said, because you told me you love jello.
She said, I do love jello, but this is red.

.
~~~ From halfway across the store, I could hear a mother calling for her son: "Jimmy" Jimmy!" I turned a corner into another aisle and found a six-year-old by himself playing with some umbrellas.
"Are you Jimmy!" I asked.
"Yes I am".
"Didn't you hear your mother call?"
"Yes""Aren't you going to go to her?"
He shook his head.......
"She's not hysterical yet."

.
~~~ As she prepared to go to school, my 17-year-old daughter asked to borrow a pair of my shorts.
Since she'd never asked to share my clothes before, I happily got her a pair.
"Why do you want them?" I asked.
She replied, "It's nerd day at school."

.
~~~ Dear Son. Although we deeply love you, But.....Thank you for finally moving out.
I hope you took all of your stuff.
Please invite us over so we can.................
1. puke on your shoulder. (you did this to me when you were 4 days old, I will not forgive you.)(You never apologized)
2. scribble on your walls.
3. Loose your tools and use your chisel as a screw driver.
4. I probably won't eat what you serve me no matter how hard you worked to prepare it. Besides that, you were pretty great.
Good luck.
Hope to see you soon...... Love, Dad..

.
~~~ A British tourist was asked what he thought of the Grand Canyon and he responded: 'gorge-ous'.

.
~~~ Sherry said; One morning while a locksmith had come to change the locks in my house, I realized I had to run a few errands.
I turned to him, a sweet older man, and said I was heading out.
As I got to the front door, I noticed my sad-faced dog staring at me from the living room.
"I love you, sweet boy," I said.
"Now you be good. Okay?"
From the other room I heard a voice answer, "Okay."

.
~~~ When the patient was wheeled into the delivery room, she told Taz, "I remember you from the last time I gave birth."
I was thrilled, especially since it had been a few years.
"Do you really remember me?" Taz asked, milking it.
"Yes. You're the nurse who ate all my candy."

.
~~~ "Violet will be a good color for hair at just about the same time that brunette becomes a good color for flowers."
.
.
Todays Thought: Support bacteria......
They're the only culture most people have.
.













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful Gus, hope your Doc's appointment was OK..

JanT