Saturday, March 14, 2009

Good Morning....friends....I swear I think I have the slowest dial-up there is....
Heavy rain this afternoon...
.

Worlds most ugliest cat...... I think he's cool....
.
Got his ride with him, just in case.............
.

Just hanging out.............................
.

Cute.......huh?
.

Another one just hanging out.......
.


I hope I don't see this near here.....I waiting for warm weather..
.

Want to go swimming? she's waiting for breakfast.....
.

.
♥♥♥
~~~ During my 40-mile daily commute, I pass a horse pasture.
One spring I noticed a mare that was heavy with her foal.
Each day I took note of her expanding form; then one morning, she was gone.
I became concerned, and I wondered if she was all right.
Three days after her disappearance, a huge sign appeared in the pasture:
"It's a boy!"
.
~~~ Frustrated at my attempts to find something suitable for my diminutive daughter to wear that didn't look like something for a child, I approached a rather harried-looking saleswoman. “What do you have for a petite woman about five feet tall, around 95 to 100 pounds?”
The short, pleasantly plump clerk looked at me with a rueful smile.
“Nothing but contempt,” she said.
.
~~~ It was a busy lunch hour, made longer by one of my customers who couldn't make up his mind about what to order.
After loudly polling everyone at his table, he asked me, "What do you think I should have?"
Before I could answer, an irritated man at the next table offered a suggestion:
"How about a picnic?"
.
~~~ When a girl tells you she's insulted on the streets three of four times every day it's hard to tell whether she's bragging or complaining.
.
~~~ A lawyer and an engineer were fishing in the Caribbean when they got to talking.
The lawyer mentioned, “I’m here because my house burned down and everything got destroyed by the fire.
The insurance company paid for everything.”
“That’s quite a coincidence,” remarked the engineer.
“I’m here because my house and all my belongings were destroyed by a flood.
My insurance company, too, paid for everything.
”There was a brief pause, and hen the puzzled lawyer asked,.....
“How do you start a flood?”
.
~~~ "Now Johnny," said the teacher, "if the phone were to ring in the middle of the night at your house, what might it mean?"
"The bill is paid."
.
.
.
Todays thought: Budget: A method for going broke methodically.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I luv the expression on the camel. Dosen't he think he's pretty important! Lol