Sunday, March 1, 2009

Good Morning.....Well we got a little dusting of snow....

But we're not bad.....Having a nice weekend?

.



Now this thing is HUGE !

.



Not a good place for a horse..........

.


Now, he's a hamsome fellow.......
.

She's gonna get that ball........Milo wouldn't do that would he??
.

I do know my cats love to watch these hummers.....
.

I really don't care for this.....Leave them natural....
.

See how you do it??
.
♥♥♥
~~~ I'm not into exercising........
Yesterday Bobbie said, "Let's walk around the block."
I said, "Why? We're already here."
.
~~~ "Airports all around the country now are switching from metal detectors to those high-tech scanning machines that show a naked image of your body.
This is raising a lot of privacy concerns, especially among women.
The good news?
Airport security guys now are paying attention 100 percent."
-Jay Leno
.
~~~ During a meeting, our bosses held a contest to name a new project.
As members of the management team read through the entries, our CEO picked one out and asked, "Who knows what a phoenix is?"
A junior manager answered, "It's a bird in Harry Potter."
.
~~~ Denied membership in an exclusive country club because he was an actor, biblical epic star Victor Mature is reported to have said "Hell, I'm no actor, and I've got thirty movies to prove it!"
.
~~~ Pete: Did the mudpack help your wife's appearance?
Gus: It did for a few days, but then it fell off.
.
~~~ You Know You Need A New Lawyer When...
* When the prosecutors see who your lawyer is, they high-five each other.
* During your initial consultation he tries to sell you Amway.
* He tells you that his last good case was a "Budweiser."
* He picks the jury by playing "duck-duck-goose."
* During the trial you catch him playing his Gameboy.
* He asks a hostile witness to "pull my finger."
* Every couple of minutes he yells, "I call Jack Daniels to the stand!" and proceeds to drink a shot.
* He frequently gives juror No. 4 the finger.
* He places a large "No Refunds" sign on the defense table.
.
~~~ The thing you need to focus on in your 20s is not getting a bad tattoo....
You don't want to be 40 and going, "No dude, it was different back then, everyone loved SpongeBob."
.
.
.
.
Todays thought: When I get to where I'm going, will somebody please tell me where I am?
.
.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☺~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll tell you where you are :) Hope the snow didn't come to anything. It's mild over here at the moment and the sun is out
Rae x