Friday, January 23, 2009

Good Morning, peoples of the world.... Welcome to Hummingbird Lane..
Get a cup of coffee, pull up a chair....and enjoy!
Them Canuks are sending another "Alberto Clipper" down here to
us......I just don't know about "Summer" and them........
.
.
Nice fish, Guys.....Lots fish sticks...........ha-ha
.
.
I'm glad I don't live there....Thats were the big fish live....thats scary!

.
.
This is a handsome guy...I bet he can put some fish away............
.
.

Look out.........................................................

.
.
He likes his fish in cans.........

.
.
How about a couple cartoons today?.........
.
.


Story of my life........... yours too....Pete?
.
.
♥♥♥
.
~~~ The Wealthy Widower;
Sam, a 65 year old, extremely wealthy widower, shows up at the Country Club with a breathtakingly beautiful and very sexy 25 year-old blonde who knocks everyone's socks off with her youthful sex appeal and charm.
She hangs over Sam's arm and listens intently to his every word.
His buddies at the club are all aghast.
They corner him and ask, "Sam, how'd you get the trophy girlfriend?"
Sam replies, "Girlfriend? She's my wife!"
They're knocked over, but continue to ask, "So, how'd you persuade her to marry you?"
Sam says, "I lied about my age."
His friends respond, "What do you mean?
Did you tell her you were only 50?"
Sam smiles and says, "No, I told her I was 90."
.
.
~~~ My daughter and her husband, naval reservists, have an eight-year- old son.
When one of his parochial school classmates told my daughter that Angus had said a bad word, she said, "He can't help it.
Both his parents are sailors."
.
.
~~~ Oh, give me a home where the buffalo roam -- that should keep the relatives away.
.
.
~~~ TOP TEN THINGS ONLY WOMEN UNDERSTAND...
10. Cats' facial expressions..
9. The need for the same style of shoes in different colors..
8. Why bean sprouts aren't just weeds..
7. Fat clothes..
6. Taking a car trip without trying to beat your best time..
5. The difference between beige, off-white, and eggshell..
4. Cutting your bangs to make them grow..
3. Eyelash curlers...
2. The inaccuracy of every bathroom scale ever made..
1. OTHER WOMEN....
.
.
~~~ Ponder this:
"With our amazing product you will grow healthier every
year until you die in perfect health."
Who can talk the flower out of blooming?
Human motives are so complex that a judge can only be a poet of justice.
Your real name can't be spelled or pronounced--only lived.
Fate remains wonderfully poised when gamblers tempt it.
Aging has acquired a bad reputation, but it's a wonderful way to stay alive.
.
.
~~~ Feeling listless, I bought some expensive "brain-stimulating" pills at the health food store. But it wasn't until I got home that I read the label.
"This is just rosemary extract," I complained to my wife.
"I can't believe I spent all that money for something that I have growing like wild in the yard!"
"See?" she said............ "You're smarter already."
.
.
.
.
Todays Thought: Poets and prisms make rainless rainbows.







No comments: