Friday, October 24, 2008

Good Morning...Every one..Getting ready for a rainy weekend.







Damn....this thing is butt ugley.........







Oppppps..scared me...







I'm lean, and I'm mean..I'll get it.....................








I'm ah hiddin........









Ize gotz him were Ize wants him.........







Oh...No...pow!



♣ Money still talks, but if the value of the dollar keeps dropping, it will be talking in a whisper.




♣ At the Greene county Chamber of Commerce meeting the treasurer reported a deficit of two hundred dollars.

One of the chamber members stood up and said,"I vote that we donate half of it to the Red Cross and then give the other fifty dollars to the Salvation Army.




♣ "Today, there are three kinds of people: the have's, the have- not's, and the have-not-paid-for-what-they-have's."




♣ This well-meaning, but not particularly well-informed, girl volunteered to be a UNICEF fundraiser at our school.

Urging my class to be more generous, she pleated.

"Come on, guys......

How would you feel if your little brother or sister had UNICEF?"



No comments: