Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Good Morning.......Hope every one slept good.........






Don't I have funny eyes?...................................






Your funny lookin all over...........




Us cat's have pride you know....................................







Oh...OMG....were is your hair gone?......................................




And they put me in a cage.................................



♦


How can you tell when an elephant has been in your refrigerator?


Look for elephant tracks in the butter.



♦


In certain parts of the world, people still pray in the streets.

In this country, they're called pedestrians.



♦


One day at the family reunion my grandparents were reminiscing.

My grandfather remarked, "I wonder what ever happened to the old- fashioned girls who fainted when a man kissed them."

Grandmother gave him a withering look, "What I'd like to know is what happened to the old-fashioned men who could make them faint!"



♦


A couple on vacation in Virginia decided on the spur of the moment to get married.

They went to the county courthouse, but they took a wrong turn and, without realizing it, ended up in the offices where hunting licenses are sold.

"We're from out-of- state," said the prospective groom.

"Can we get a license?"

The clerk replied, "No, but I can give you a 3-day permit."





No comments: