Saturday, August 23, 2008

Good Morning.....Well another weekend with out Witchy..........







Take my ball and go home !..........................................................



I'm waiting for my supper....Mom's bring it..............................


Look out !....Mom's looking for supper !......................................



Don't worry....were leaving..........................................................


Hey Guy's........Wait for me !!.......................................................


You know Bobbie's gotta have a Maxine !....................................

After one of the machines at work suddenly went on the fritz, our boss called the repair service and asked to speak to the manager, Ahmed.

"Hello, Ed speaking.

How can I help you?" said the guy who answered the phone.

"Sorry," said my boss. "I was looking for Ahmed."

"This is Ahmed," came the reply. "How can I help you?"

"I thought you said your name was Ed?" asked my boss.

"It is. But whenever I say 'Ahmed,' people think I'm saying 'I'm Ed.'

So I figured it's easier just to be Ed."


Hate to say it, but the Greene county high school football team isn't very good.

One day the coach spotted the marching band practicing on the field and told them to get off before they tore it up.


"Can we march in the end zone?" asked a band member.

"The team never uses that."


After participating in a nutritional-health class, my 16-year-old daughter, Sarah, encouraged her sisters to try whole-grain breads and whole - wheat pasta, and complained if we were having anything that looked too processed.

At dinnertime one evening, she entered the kitchen, spied the food on the plates and boldly asked: "Are those whole - wheat potatoes?"

A new restaurant opened in our town, so Gus, and I decided to try it.

As the waitress took our order, Gus asked if the coffee was fresh.


"I'm sure it is," answered the waitress. "We've only been open two weeks."

Why are most men disappointed in the book, Women Who Love Too Much?


No phone numbers.






No comments: