Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Good Morning....Ready for a nice day...

<>

About the time I got seated good , I would have to Pee......



Mean looking cat!!


Want to walk the track ?



Don't wear dangling ear rings......


Of course Maxine.............

<>

Pete and his wife were visiting another couple who own a small farm.

The farmer commented that his wife's hens were getting old and not laying many eggs.

Pete's wife quipped, “Oh, they must be in henopause.”

<>

John McCain and Barack Obama are bickering over what to do when they catch Osama bin Laden.

Obama wants to bring him to trial.

John McCain wants to shoot him.

I said, “Guys — how about somebody finding him first!”

<>

While driving in the car with my daughter, I had an "oldies" radio station on.

It played a song that I remembered from the 1960s.

"You know, Sherry, this song was on when I was in bed with a broken leg when I was young."


"Gee, Dad, that's too bad," she replied.

"You couldn't even get up to turn it off."

<>



No comments: