Sunday, June 1, 2008

Good morning.....Friends, family, and you....

Oh...Look, it's Witchy and Rascal.....keeping warm.



A snowy picture for a hot day...........


Send her flowers next time.........



Chinese kitty........................................


I'm looking at you kid........................................

~0~

I dropped off "witchy" at a department store and went to park the car.

When I entered the store, I was greeted by a woman who offered me a shopping cart.

"No, thank you," I replied. "I'm looking for "witchy."


"What does she look like?" the woman asked.


"Well, she's tall like you," I said, "and she's wearing her university sweatshirt.

And, oh yes, "I kidded, "She would have been without a good-looking guy who would have looked just like me."


"The lady you describe came through here a moment ago," she said, grinning mischievously, "but the man who was not with her was much better-looking than you."

~0~

A photographer was hired to take pictures at a lawyer's convention.


When he lined up his subjects he got them to look their bestby shouting, "Okay everyone, say 'FEES'!"

~O~

While attending a Marriage Seminar dealing with communication, Pete and his wife Pat listened to the instructor, "It is essential that husbands and wives know the things that are important to each other."


He addressed the man, "Can you describe your wife's favorite flower?"


Pete leaned over, touched his wife's arm gently and whispered, "It's self-rising, isn't it?


The rest of the story gets rather ugly, so I'll stop right here.

~0~

To heck with marrying a girl who makes biscuits like her mother.

I want to marry one who makes dough like her father.

~0~

This guy is walking with his friend.

He says to this friend, "You know, Gus's a walking economy.

"His friend replies, "How so?"

"His hair line is in recession, his stomach is a victim of inflation, and both of these together are putting him into a deep depression."





No comments: