Thursday, June 5, 2008

Good Morning...Every one....'Witchy' too.





He's having his Morning Coffee.............................





Elvis-Yoda... Looks like Snowman....






My Frind..................


Tug of war ???



Some of Sherry's Flowers.....she has a green thumb....


Blow-Dry ?????

~0~

My friend, Dan, a Protestant, and I, a Catholic, were discussing the concepts of heaven and hell.

"What about purgatory?" I asked.

"Do you think there's a temporary place for those not ready for heaven but not 'bad' enough to go to hell?"

An avid golfer, Dan replied: "Oh, they still go to heaven.

They just don't get good tee-off times."

~0~

"So much has been said and sung of beautiful young girls, why don't somebody wake up to the beauty of old women?"

~0~

"I need to revise the death certificate I just handed you."

a doctor said to a nurse I was working with.


"What's wrong?" she asked.


"It's a little embarrassing," he said. Then, pulling her aside, he whispered, "I was in a hurry

when I signed it and, well, I accidentally wrote my name under "Cause of Death."

~0~

CHURCH NEWS...


New Carpet: There will be a discussion in June as to how we might raise funds for the new carpet.

All who wish to do something on the carpet should come forwardand do so now.


Baptisms: From now on, the North and South ends of the church will be utilised.

Children will be baptised at both ends.


The rosebud on the altar this morning is to announce the birth of Roderick James Hillman, the sin of Revd. and Mrs. Hillman.





No comments: